Chapter Thirty-Nine: Going out

Sksksksksksjfkfjfk No I don't know what the last chapter was so don't ask. I'm low-key still emotionally tired from writing all that. If that makes sense...Idk if that's even an actual thing. Maybe I'm just weird and very invested in my story and characters. I hope you guys liked the chapter even though it was mad depressing. Girl needs to catch a break am I right? Anyways sorry for the rambling. Let's goooo!!!

Song: Get into it (yuh) By: Doja Cat

----

I contemplate on whether I want to let him in or not. After everything that has happened today I just want some sleep.

"No. Maybe sometime later on today." I croak.

"Are you ok? You sound as if-"

"I'm fine." I clear my throat. "Just tired is all."

"I swear this will only take a minute." He says.

"Well then save that minute until later on today. Goodnight well good morning."

"Red..."

"Good morning." I say in a sing song voice and then turn off the bed side lamp and snuggle into the covers. My eyes grow heavy and I let out a happy sigh just as I close them. Suddenly there's a click indicating the door was unlocked. The door opens and closes softly. Footsteps follow soon after, along with the sudden light coming from the lamp I just turned off.

"Are you serious?! Jack if you don't get out of here I swear!"

"Like I said, it will only take a minute." I feel him sit at the end of the bed.

"Fine, what is it?" I sigh.

"After what happened in the office today I-"

"Jack it was just a kiss. Come on now, we're full grown adults. Just acknowledge it and move on."

"Well you said there was someone else and well there's a section on the contract that says you can't be with anyone else but me. If you want to we can just throw-"

"You don't have to worry about that anymore." The tears that I thought I've gotten rid of return.

"Red, are you ok?" He asks once again.

"Just peachy," my voice wavers and I curse myself for it.

"Red." Jack whispers and slowly pulls the blanket form my face. I go to take the covers and return to my place of solitude but there's no use. I turn my head, hoping to hide my face that way but Jack gently turns it towards me again.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. Just go, please."

"If that's what you want." He says and gets off the bed to turn off the light. I pull the blanket up to my chin and close my eyes. Maybe I was imagining it but right as I feel asleep I could've sworn I felt his lips brush against my forehead.

"Goodnight Red."

***

More knocking! I wake up to more knocking! I look at the alarm clock besides me and see that it read 4:30 a.m.

"Ugh who is it? Better yet I don't care." I mumble and put the pillow over my head.. If anything it got louder.

"Ugh what the f-" I jump as the banging gets even more louder. I get up and head towards the door but it's not coming from there. I look around and realize it's coming from the window. There's another loud bang.

"Alright already. Stop before you wake up the whole house!" I hiss and open the window What I wasn't expecting was Samuel.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I somewhat know what has happened to you and came to cheer you up." He says and it's then that I notice he's dressed in some nice clothes.

"It's almost five in the morning! What the...you're a sub, isn't your Dom going to be mad that you're sneaking out?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Now come on get dressed!" He exclaims.

"Samuel I am not going with you to wherever you want me to go. How did you even find out. does anyone else know?"

"No, no one else knows and I'm not telling you how I know unless you go with me."

"I'm not going with you!" I huff.

"Fine then I guess I'll just make even more ruckus." He goes to bang on the window and I grab his arm.

"Ok, ok but you owe me an answer." I groan.

"That's the spirit!" Samuel cheers.

"Shh before someone hears you!" I whisper and grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to change. I come back and Samuel gets up off the bed and checks out my outfit.

"Nice. Now come on let's go." He says and proceeds to sneak out the window. I follow. Soon we're in his car and we're driving to who knows where.

"So how did you find out?" I ask.

"Well that girl that is...was in the room with Zemke is Valery and she's-"

"His girlfriend?" I whisper.

"Well..." he hesitates. I nod indicating for him to go on. "Yes. Girlfriend for two years now and she's also...my Dom's sister. She came to him crying a couple of hours ago about him cheating. Don't worry she didn't say with who but judging by the way you guys looked at one another and hung out..."

"Well you assumed right." I sniffle. "You know, I told him I love him and he said that I like the-the idea of him, as if!"

"Hey, I understand that it's not easy but that's what I'm here for and that's what I took you here for>" he smiles and I look up and notice that he has brought me to a club.

"Are we even old enough to go to a place like this?"

"Yes." He answers with...is that a mischievous smile?

"No you're speaking my language. I didn't know you like to cause trouble."

"That's because Jack can report to my Dom but here there is no one who is involved in that lifestyle. So I can tap into my mischievous side." He explains.

"So then what are we waiting for?" I give him a mischievous smile of my own. Together we walk into the club.

----

That's the end of chapter Thirty-nine!

Wait until next chapter!!! It's going to be eee!!! I can't tell you?

Did you expect this?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

Until next time!