Chapter Two: Strange Encounters

I hope you all loved the last chapter, because let me tell you this story...there's going to be some wild parts, so buckle up and get ready for quite the ride. Let's go!!!

Song: Prisoner By: Miley Cyrus ft. Dua Lipa

----

The top pops open and I squint my eyes so that they can adjust to the light. I smirk at the bodyguard.

"Hey handsome any chance you'll let me go. We can split the money," I whisper mischievously.

"As great of an offer as that sounds, I'm just going to stick to orders and escort you inside," he chuckles as he helps me out of the trunk. I wince as I hear some of my joints pop back in place. The guard then gently yet strongly holds my hands behind my back, puts a sack over my head, and leads me wherever it is that the business man wants me.

"Alright set her down there, tie her up, and then you may leave."

"Yes boss," the guard says. Couple of seconds later I find myself face to face with the businessman, tied to a chair, in what looks to be a very large yet nice basement.

"Would you like anything to drink, eat, maybe even a shower?" He asks in disgust.

"No thank you, believe it or not I can quite take care of myself."

"Yes your appearance seems to say otherwise," he scoffs.

"Don't judge a book by its cover," I shoot back, causing him to laugh.

"Hate to break it to you, but that's not the case with you!" He laughs some more and I find myself getting slightly agitated.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Oh, getting a little feisty over a sore subject I see. Ok I'll get to the point. My wallet, key word MY! I don't like it when people take my things, when they do well...let's just say you got the good end of the stick, now," he clears his throat and holds out his hand. I look at his hand and then back up at him.

"Yes?"

"My wallet," he says through gritted teeth and I smirk crossing my legs.

"I didn't take it."

"If you didn't then why did you run?!"

"You're the one who started chasing me!"

"Only because you ran first!" He argues back.

"Did not!"

"You most certainly did and I'm not getting into a childish bicker with you about it." He puts on some gloves and then searches my pockets.

"Um this is sexual assault, like I said if you bought me-"

"SHUT UP!!!" He screams. I don't know what it is that all of a sudden caused a tingly feeling to go down my spine, but I do as he says. He growls when he backs away and there's nothing in his hands. I look up at him, meeting his eyes and smile. Just when he goes to say something, I kick him hard causing him to lose his balance and fall. I quickly get up and slam myself against the wall, wincing slightly as I hear something crack but more happy about the chair breaking, making it easy for me to get out of the rope. Quickly I open the door, scoffing at the fact that it was unlocked and run out. I'm basically at the staircase when I hear: "STOP HER!!!" Footsteps soon following after. I make it to the top of the stairs and gasp as I see that I'm in what appears to be a mansion.

"Fuck," I murmur to myself as I try to navigate myself through the house based on how it felt when that guard brought me in. Oh speak of the devil and he and his friends shall appear. "It's uh...not what it looks like?" I say and then book it down the opposite hallway, the guards following after. I manage to somehow make it, to the main floor and am almost at the front door. That is until a businessman stands there and points a gun at me. I hear the guards not faraway. I pause for a quick second and then look at the window to the right a ways away to the door. Business man follows my eyes and he smirks as if telling me not to think about it. Fuck it, you only live once! I think to myself and run. He points the gun to the right while I run towards the left window. I make sure to cover myself as much as possible when I go crashing through, the sound of a gunshot following soon after. Quickly I get up, adrenaline running strongly through my veins.