Chapter Forty-Three: Punishment...How is it I already know her?

Sorry for the late updates. I've been busy with school and clinicals but I'm here now and that's all that matters.

What have you guys been up to?

Excited for fall?

Song: Am I wrong? By: Nico & Vinz

----

"Wow," I say as I take in his house.

"What?" He asks.

"It's so clean and expensive looking. You should see Jack's house."

"What is up with you two anyways?" Samuel asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, wrinkling my nose and taking a seat on one of the plush couches.

"The way he was looking at you and you looking at him...something had to have happened between you two." Samuel smiles knowingly. I blush as I remember our time in the car. Then out time in his office, when I went to sign the contract.

"Spill." Samuel says when he sees my reaction.

"Spill? Samuel, we only have a couple of minutes until they find us!"

"Minutes, hw about an hour. Did you see how fast that car was going?!" Samuel exclaims.

"You just want to hear about how Jack and I-" I stop myself before I can say anything else.

"You and Jack what?" Samuel asks mischievously.

"Nothing. We didn't do anything."

"Riiiiight." Samuel says. He goes to say something else but a sudden banging on the door interrupts him.

"What happened to a couple of hours!" I hiss.

"Hey, we don't know if it's him." Samuel whispers.

"SAMUEL I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" Rale yells, making my point. I look at Samuel.

"You have a back door?" I ask.

"Yes," he says.

"Shit, but no car. Alright we'll have to run on foot. You prepared for that?" I ask.

"Anything is better than this," he says. The door opens. We turn and see Rale with the keys in between his fingers, an angry Jack behind him.

"Gotta blast!" I say and grab Samuel's arm and make a run for it.

"No you don't." Rale says and picks me up. I let go of Samuel's hand.

"Run! Escape!" I say but Rale easily picks him up as well and puts him over his shoulder. As he turns and walks towards Jack, Samuel and I look at one another.

"We're fucked," he mouths.

"At least we're fucked together," I say and he nods.

"Just because I can't see you, doesn't mean I don't know you're having a conversation." Rale says.

Jack gets behind Rale and glares at me.

"You're in for it now!" He threatens. I gulp.

***

I look at a wide eyed Samuel, his expression matching mine. On the car ride to Rale's house, both Dom's have decided they would switch and punish us accordingly. Apparently we think that we can be brats and get away with it because we're to our own Dom's punishments and thinks it's all fun and games, so they think switching it up is a good idea. Mind you, I never had a punishment from...well from Jack that is. Besides that, Samuel and I agreed that this was a fair form of punishment.

"Red, you're with me." Rale says and I turn and look at Jack, he shakes his head and motions for Samuel to follow. With one last glance he turns and leaves.

"Come on," Rale instructs.

"Yes sir," I say and follow him, head down. We enter what looks like a bigger version of the punishment room I've seen at the club. My mind wanders to my last punishment with Ale. Will this be anything like that?

"Are you familiar with bondage?" Rale asks me.

"Yes," I say, thinking back on my bondage lesson and punishment with Ale.

"Over here," he says and leads me to what I have learned is called an x-cross. It was happily attached to his wall. The x-cross is this bondage device that is in the shape of an x and on each corner of the x is a little hook which you can tie the rope around making it possible for the occupant to be tied facing the cross or away. It eaves one in an eagle spread position and is used for sexual teasing and whipping. I don't want either.

"Come on," he says and I let out a slow breath. As I step closer I get a more closer look and feel some tension leave me when I see that there are footrests.

"Strip," he instructs me. I want to say something smart but something tells me that Rale will not tolerate it. Seeming I already kidnapped his sub and convinced him to be the biggest brat he can be. So without argument and difficulty I strip and allow him to tie me to the x-cross.

"Listen R- I-I mean Rale we don't have to do this. You know maybe we can-"

"Quiet."

"Yes, Sir." He finishes and takes a step back and takes a look at his handy work, I tug a little and nod approvingly.

"Now I'm going to pleasure you-"

"How is that a punishment?" I scoff interrupting him and he sends me a glare and I stop.

"Sorry Sir."

"As I was saying, I'm going to pleasure you until you can't take anymore," He says.

"Alright Sir." I say with a smirk.

"You think I can't do it?" He asks.

"I didn't say that." I say with a smile.

"A cheeky little thing are you? Now I can see why it is said that Jack has his hands full. Well this punishment will be engraved in your head. So when you think of doing something bad this will make you think otherwise."

"Alright Sir."

He starts out with the light touch of his hand. It was rough yet soft at the same time. How is that a possibility and why is my breath already growing shallow. He chuckles when he notices the change in my breathing, I blush. His hands casually lowers and touches my most prized possession.

"Already wet for me are you?" He asks in my ear and gives it a light nibble.

"N-no." I say breathlessly, giving myself away.

"Really? There's a part of you that likes to think otherwise." He teases. I stay silent. Once he was done torturing me with his hands he pulls out a vibrator and I find myself wishing I never agreed to this punishment.

"You know...it's never to late for me to just apologize and we can just laugh about this and put it behind us?" I ask. He answers me by turning the device on and expertly easing it on inside me.

"Mmmm," I whimper and glare at him as he pulls out the remote from his back pocket.

"I hate you," I whimper.

"Like I give a shit," he says and presses a button causing the vibration to go faster.

----

That's the end of Chapter Forty-Three

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

I'm currently listening to Twenty-One Pilots Car Radio...I know an oldish song. What are you listening to at the moment?

Thank you for reading

Please don't forget to vote

Until next time!