Chapter Fourteen: What a welcome! (NOT)

I know it's been forever since I posted a chapter, and I'm sorry. I have a lot of schoolwork. I'm here now, and now things are about to get interesting! So with that said, let's gooo!!!

Song: Let the games begin By: AJR

----

It's been about a week and I'm glad to say that I'm officially allowed to leave the hospital. Bad news is I need to go home with Jack.

"You know, you can let go of him now!" Jack grumbles and I stick my tongue out at him and snuggle back into Zemke. Currently we're sitting on the chair, well Zemke is sitting on the chair and I'm snuggled in his lap. The doctor said it was normal for me to get attached to someone, especially after I had a life threatening experience and that it was reasonable for me to attach myself to the person who saved me. I called that bullshit. I don't attach myself to people. I just enjoy Zemke's company.

"No," I tell Jack and smile when I see him clench his jaw.

"Whatever, let's go," he says and I smile as Zemke gently lifts me up and carries me out of the room. In a swift movement I move so I'm now sitting on his shoulders and he's basically giving me a piggy back ride.

"You're having way to much fun with this," he says to me as he sees Jack send me a scowl.

"Oh, trust me, because he thinks he can just "own" me, I'm going to raise hell so well, that Satan and his minions will be praising me for generations."

"You're something," Zemke says and I laugh.

***

A couple of hours we pull back up to a large familiar mansion.

"So many good memories, am I right?" I say sarcastically when I see that the window was fixed and the car that I took on a little spree just sitting there, polished and new, as if we didn't go on an epic adventure together.

"So many I don't know where to start. Get out! Samuel you're watching her." Jack orders.

"I want Zemke," I order.

"No, you get Samuel!" Jack growls.

"No I get Zemke or I'm not going anywhere!" I growl back.

"Is that so?" Jack smirks.

"That's so," I say returning his smirk with my own.

"Samuel," Jack says and snaps his fingers. In a flash, Samuel is there gently grabbing and dragging me out of the car.

"Stop! Let go of me!" I exclaim.

"Keep her in the room, until I get back," he orders.

"Yes sir," Samuel says.

"When you get back sir I'm going to beat that ass!" I growl.

"Oh is that a threat or are you being kinky?" He asks and flips me off as he drives away.

'"FUCK YOU!" I scream, knowing he heard it. That no cursing rule, I hope he knows it isn't going to stick.

"Come on," Samuel says and drags me into the house.

"Let the games begin," I murmur.

----

That's the end of chapter fourteen.

Again sorry for being behind on updating. School and I'm working on another story.

What do you guys think?

Did you enjoy it?!

Until next time.