Chapter Sixteen: You're MY guest

I'm baaaack babay! I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share those chapters with you guys. But for now you're just going to have to hang on tight and soak up the moment in this chapter and get very excited for the next ones to come! So what are you waiting for?! Let's go!!!!

Song: My House By: Flo Rida

----

"Oh hell no, you're into that Fifty shades of Gray shit! You're not creepy...worse, you're a freak!" I exclaim. "Although...I mean everyone is into something and I mean I'm a pretty freaky deaky person..." I stop when I see he isn't entertained.

"Are you done?" He asks.

"Wait you're serious... oh my gosh I thought..." he lifts an eyebrow at me.

"Do I need to repeat myself..."

"No you don't. I can hear," I scowl. "I'm actually an expert, I've read all the books and watched all the movies of Fifty Shades of Gray." He laughs.

"A-are you serious?" he asks between breaths as he wipes a couple tears away.

"Hey, I'm just answering your question," I reply and roll my eyes and wait for him to stop laughing.

"Sorry," he clears his throat. "Anyways, you see kitten, BDSM is nothing like the vanilla shit Fifty Shades of Gray portraits. There's a lot you need to learn. First thing first, you need training. That is once your wounds heal. Second I'll explain everything tomorrow. I don't know if you know this, but you are quite draining." he says and walks towards the door. "Zemke!" He says and the door opens.

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry!" I happily exclaim and race in front of Jack, slightly pushing him out of the way. I laugh when I see his scowl.

"You better enjoy your last days of not following instructions." He smiles. "Trust me when I say the next two months are going to be fun. For me." He then proceeds to push pass me with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh! You're so annoying!" I scowl and once again push past him.

"Me, annoying? Never, if you need to search for such a thing, I suggest you look in the mirror," he says close to my face and then once again pushes past me and proceeds to where I'm hoping is the kitchen.

"Ah, but I do look in the mirror and I see someone as fabulous as Lady Gaga maybe even better. That makes me question, what exactly it is you see when you look in the mirror?" I ask and he opens his mouth to say something but I put my finger over his lips and shush him. "Better yet don't answer, I don't want to know." I then smile mischievously as I push past him and proceed in the direction he was heading.

"Do you even know where you're going?" He asks in a mocking voice behind me.

"The real question is, do you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and turn back around.

"I mean it is my house but with all due respect, lead the way," he says mockingly and I hold my head high as I march straight ahead, I then make about two turns and surprisingly we end up in a ginormous kitchen.

"Ha!" I say turning towards him. "Told you I knew."

"It was just luck," he says matter of factly. I hear a chuckle and turn to see Zemke. I guess he has to guard Jack everywhere, even in his own home.

"It's just luck," I say in a mocking voice. "You know that's what you sound like."

"No it's not," he says.

"Is too," I shoot back.

"Is not!" He shoots back.

"Is too!"

"Not really..."

"You're so irritating! Be happy your voice matches," I roll my eyes and go to see if I could find anything in the many cabinets. I go to reach for one but Jack stops me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"I thought it was obvious," I say just as my stomach growls, making a better point.

"What do you usually eat for dinner?" He asks.

"A bag of chips, some fruit, ooh a sandwich on a good day." I say and try to get him out of my way so I can satisfy my hunger.

"I don't know what you think you're doing but this is MY kitchen which means I cook!" He scowls gently slapping my hand away. I look at him in surprise.

"You, you cook?" I ask and he nods, giving me a weird look.

"Yes, is there something wrong with that?" He asks.

"Shoot the only good thing Sam can cook on a good day is mac and cheese." I snort and then frown slightly. I miss my best friend. I can't wait to get this dumb thing over with so I can finally hang out with him.

"Well I don't know who's this Sam but he sounds..."

"Let me stop you right there. If it's not nice, I don't want to hear it. No one talks about my future husband like that," I say as I glare at him.

"Future husband?" Jack asks teasingly as he goes around the kitchen getting what he needs.

"Duh! Don't you have a best friend where you made a deal that if you're not married at a certain age you're going to marry each other?" I ask.

"No," he answers and looks at me weirdly again!

"Don't look at me like I'm the weird one Richy rich. You're the one who's weird. Can't believe you haven't done that with your best friend yet." I turn and look at Zemke and smile. "It's ok though, if you play your cards right, you'll be my future husband." I tell him with a wink.

"It would be my pleasure," Zemke says back and I chuckle.

***

About an hour later Jack finally finishes cooking dinner.

"Oh my gosh! You took long enough I'm soo hungry." I exclaim and go to reach for the food but once again Jack slaps my hand away.

"You can't just reach for food after it's just come off the stove. Wash your hands and then help me set the table."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES!"

"NO!"

"Then you get no dinner," he says and then asks Zemke to help him bring the rest of the food to the dining room. I glare at the back of Jack's stupid head! The nerve! My stomach growls and I sigh.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine," I whine and go and wash my hands. Once I'm finished, I go and head in the direction I saw Jack and Zemke go. I enter a grand dining room, that looks as if it should be in a movie. "What the-"

"I suggest you don't finish that sentence." Jack warns.

"Fuck?" I finish and smile when I see him scowl. I plop down at a random seat, still looking around which made me notice that Zemke wasn't here.

"Don't worry, you'll be just as safe as me as you are with him." Jack smiles. Well this dinner will be interesting.

----

That's the end of chapter sixteen.

I'm so sorry that it took me forever to update. Classes have been kicking my butt. I promise to update every weekend starting maybe this week or the next.

What do you guys think so far?

Favorite chapter, character?

Oh! Also have you watched the show Good Girls? If not you need to see it!

Favorites song at the moment?

Favorite show at the moment?

Until next time!