chapter 26 | Dreamy

Start from the beginning

"It feels good for me too," I press one more kiss on her skin, and I brush the tip of my nose over her cheekbone. "Your tongue piercing makes it..." she pauses and looks up into my eyes. "I never kissed anyone who had one, and it's...new..." she chuckles but causes some apprehension. "You don't like it?"

"I do, I do," she nods, being quick to answer. "A lot..."

I grin but stare into her eyes, my heavy breathing never becoming steady again. My heart is still racing, and I do not have any idea how to slow it down.

"We should...stop and go to our room..." I swallow, gazing deep into her eyes and never glancing away from those shiny ones full of emotions. "Yeah..." she agrees with me but does not seem as certain as she should be.

"Well," I skim my thumbs over her neck. "See you tomorrow, make sure to sleep tight, to not wake up too early, to dream of me..." a corner of my lips curves up at the same time as hers do, but once her arms make their embrace even more snug around my waist, I join our lips and go against what I stated some seconds ago. "Don't forget to text me before sleeping..." I repeat my action, finding every pretext to extend this moment. "Text me once you woke up..." I whisper against her soft and warm lips, my fingers running up to her jawline. "Hm?" I nuzzle the tip of her nose with mine, and her gentle reaction flutters my heart.

"I will, but I want you to do it too," she tells me in a quieter voice, and I lock my lips with hers for the last time. "I will," I caress her cheeks, and I drift my hands away to give her a hug.

This feels so amazing. This is like heaven on earth.

"See you tomorrow," I force myself to make this come to an end, and I step back but grab the bag I left on the floor. "See you, have a good night," she tucks her hands in the pockets of her jacket, and she moves back against the doors. "Have a good night too," I shyly respond and glance down while stepping backward. Once we both realize how dumb we look, we both giggle but turn around to not see each other anymore.

I head to the doors to enter the dorm, but I take one last look at her, and she does the same. We both leave each other's sight after this last connection, and I walk up the stairs but hurry to text Hojun.

[ bro I kissed her >

[ I kissed her! >

[ my heart is beating so fast rn and my head feels so fcking loud tell me this is not a dream >

< I thought you wanted to go slowly... ]

< but FINALLY! And no dumbass, it's not a dream, its real life right now and you finally made her your girl! ]

[ you have no idea how good this felt dammit I was trying to pull away at some point then she ughㅠㅠ fuck I can't walk and type and think about this kiss >

< she what? :0 ]

[ I pulled away two times, and she made me me continue with more touches I felt so freaking weak man, we kissed at the bus stop, and just some seconds ago. The way she kiss is just...she's a fucking tease >

< lmaoo she made "you you continue", stop shaking i see it but I'm not surprised, I knew it ]

[ wtf does that mean? You want me to kill u? >

I send the text and enter my room, being quiet in case Chiwon is sleeping, and once I catch sight of him studying on his bed, I close the door and take my shoes off.

"Hey," he greets me, and I answer with the same word but ask him how he is doing. "Good, how about you?" he drops his pencil down and looks at me, fixing his round glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Good as well," I land on my bed and leave the bag near my feet. "How was the date?" he smiles but keeps his eyes on his books.