Min Haru

"Haru? Are you coming?"

"I'm coming." I grunted as I gave the puppy one last pet before I leaped to him. I clapped his reached out hand, making him chuckle as he probably has expected me to place my hand in his.

He pulled me into his chest and placed a kiss on the top of my head. In his arms I felt the safest.

I pulled away and pouted.

That puppy was so cute

"Don't be mad, it was just a puppy." He chuckled and took my hand as we kept on walking. I snorted and looked back at the puppy.

"But it was a cute puppy.." I sighed, still pouting.

A grip on my shoulder and a jerk against the wall led me to being pinned against the dirty brick wall of a clearly old restaurant.

"And so are you, puppy." He whispered in my ear, the breath on my soft skin pricking it with goosebumps.

I grabbed his hair as he gently placed small kissing on my jaw, moving to my lips. My lips parted as his hovered over mine. He brushed my lower lip with his thumb and pulled a little back. I opened my eyes, not realizing I had even closed them.

"Kiss me Jungkook." I whispered, needing his lips on mine. A smirk made its way onto his lips as he cupped my head and unbearably slow moved closer to my lips until they finally-

"Haru-ya wake up! You're gonna be late for school." My mom shouted from downstairs.

Did she just wake me up just before we kissed?

I turned to my left, starting my morning of by looking at my favorite boys. The ones I would do anything for cause I felt like they had done everything for me. Bangtan, my safe place. And in the middle of my picture wall was he. The cutest and hottest man on earth. Jeon Jungkook. 

Every night I flew to him, forgetting that it was just a dream..

"Why do I even bother dreaming of you.. you will never know I exist.." I said looking at the man on my wall and got up. I put on some loose pants and a sweater and went downstairs.

"Oh honey, you look ill!" My mom said placing a hand on my forehead.

Mom, you just woke me up before Jungkook kissed me.. of course I look ill

"Do you want anything before I head out?" She questioned. I shook my head no and she gave me a warm smile before rushing out the door.

On my way to the fridge, I passed a mirror and stopped to take a look at myself.

You look terrible

I grabbed a banana and went upstairs. I need to get ahold of my imagination. I mean, fine I'm dreaming about my 'lover boy Jeon Jungkook' every night - who by the way doesn't even know I exist -, but it shouldn't affect my real life and from now on I will try not to make that happen!

The dreams started a few weeks ago. It's nothing special really, other than I've started to actually fall for the Jungkook in my dreams... and it's not good. Catching real feelings for a person in a dream... I'm in deep trouble. He doesn't even know who I am in real life and I'm never gonna meet him.. my father has always thought a concert ticket was too expensive.

"Spending so much money on a joy that will last for what? 2 hours? What about spending them on more important things such as university." He growled when I asked.

"But dad-"

"No Haru."

If only he knew that the joy of seeing them in person could last a lifetime

My mother had tried convincing my father with no luck. It's not like we are in need of money, we're just not rich and my dad is considerable about what his money are getting spent on... and it's never me. 

I put on some light make up and changed into my school uniform. Usually I wear the school uniform pants, a black blouse and a blazer, but today I decided to wear our school's summer uniform to make myself a little more presentable, even though I didn't want to get more attention... I then put on a headband while listening to some of BTS' old hiphop songs to get in a right mood. I took the last bite of my banana and went off to school.

au. n.
hi guys! this is my first bts fanfic woohoo *applaud* thank you thank you. I'm so excited for you guys to read this story! I loved writing it, so I hope you'll enjoy :)