lets rant >:( [IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP]

ooooooook!

so I have a pretty terrible group of friends. I've know two of them for three years, one for two, and the other one I just met this year. so, lately they've been really really fucking hurting me and the friend I've known for just this year, actually her and I are better friends than the ones I met three years ago. So anyways, we have this whole group chat thingy and they all said they were going out. Like didn't even acknowledge my presence they just started talking like "OH HEY WHEN ARE YOU GETTING HERE?" And I was like what but I chose not to say anything, and then all of a fucking sudden the friend I've known for three years say they can't go. The other two play along with it and cancel the whole thing and I'm just like ok whateves. But then they make a whole other group chat without me saying that they are going to lie about not going so I don't get jealous. So my friend I met this year told me and I got so sad because just the day before they did the same fucking thing.

IM TIRED OF SAYING THE YEARS OF MY FRIENDS SO HERES THEIR NAMES AND CORRESPONDING YEAR I MET THEM:

Elizabeth: this year
Sarah: three years ago
Luna: three years ago
Asia: last year.

soooo anywaysss, elizabeth told me what was happening and I started crying because why would they lie like that? I was perfectly fine with them going out and then like this shit. So I left the group chats I was in with them and they got pissed off. And none of their apologizes were sincere and I just don't know what to fucking do. Anyways last night and today is what really got me thinking of I should just walk away. So last night elizabeth and I were joking around in the group chat and I was saying my crushes name over and over (it's also the name of sarahs crush, both of our crushes have the same name) so sarah was all like "every time you say that name I makes me want to shoot you" and then asia omfg don't even get me started, SHE PRAISES SARAH LIKE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU WANT TO SHOOT YOURSELF AND SHES THAT PERSON WHO CAN NEVER BE WRONG AND HAS TO BE THE SMARTEST AND HAS TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD. So asia starts laughing and says "yeah me too, sarahs mannn!!" And I sassed them like "well if you were smart by now youd realize I'm talking about my crush." And then sarah and Asia were like "ewewewew" and they kept indirecting me with hurtful stuff and then sarah is like "I love how she just left" and it made me sad.

AND THEN COMES TODAY. Asia starts talking about a sleepover in the chat and is all like "LUNA SARAH WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING!" And I was confused so I didn't say anything, and then Asia said "pack your bags guys ;) ;) ;)" and I was like tf but then again didn't say anything. Then Asia goes to sarah "HEY LOOK IN THE OTHER CHAT" and I am even more annoyed bc they have a separate chat without elizabeth and I. And then Sarah comes back like "ooohh yeah she is being annoying"

So Elizabeth and I started talking about the Kardashians and the kept on saying "no one cares" and saying random words and spelling them backwards like I was with eli. And so I just said "we get it" because that's what she said to me when eli(zabeth) were joking around, and she goes "annoying huh?" And I go "pmsing huh?" And she gets all butthurt an starts talking shit about my crush.

So they all end up going together to a picnic and the take so many pictures and send them in the group chat tryna make eli and I feel bad. So I begin talking to eli and sarah keeps interrupting me and being rude and Idk. WHY NOT TALK ABOUT HANGING OUT IN YOUR SEPARATE CHAT HUH? WHY NOT SEND PICTURES TO YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE US FEEL LIKE SHIT! so to this moment it's going on and I've cried so much today. Like having such close friends aka my only friends make me feel like shit and treat me like shit is physically painful and upsetting. Like my anxiety has been so much worse, and I've been stressing myself out and I am starting to thing they don't want me anymore and I'm not good enough. This is really getting to me. And the worst thing is that I'm on spring break rn and right after spring break is testing and I can't even think straight! I am so beat down.

So this is where I need you. Like do you think I should keep forgiving them or should I let them go? They are my only friends and I don't know what else to do if I let them go I have no one else besides elizabeth who shares my feelings about this group.

What should I fucking do guys?

[I JUST READ THIS OVER AND REALIZED HOW OETTY IT SOUNDS BUT THEY ARE REALLY HURTING ME AND ELI PLEASE HELP MAN]