"Then why did you lied to eommani that you guys are out for shopping? Why it was only you who visited them, when it was you both together left from here? Who friends show up that fast as Lish left you there at the mid street without any care?" Chaeyoung asked furiously, annoyed by the fact Jisoo and Lisa was really fooling her.

Jisoo and Lisa stood there frozen, wondering how she know about this? Who told her? "I didn't lied-"

"Jisoo, please no! I well know whatever I said is true. Am I wrong?" Chaeyoung said sternly trying hard to not show more indignation. "Eommani called me. She said you aren't picking up her calls. You forget the spare key of this house there, so she called you to let you know about it so can avoid confusion when you will realize you did lost it. That's when I got to know, I even denied your offer to come with you? But when?" Chaeyoung ridiculously ends her long time speech.

At this point, Jisoo did know she was the one who fucked up. She would have waited for Lisa there, being boredom wasn't better reason to visit them.

"Don't you have anything to say now? I was wrong, I was always wrong thinking you will have nothing to hide from me. But I was the only one who tried to be openminded with you. I was the only one who was honest this long. Right?" Jisoo's eyes widened like a puffing balloon as she shooked her head violently. Chaeyoung's voice cracked a bit making her feel more wasted at that second.

Jisoo tried to reach near Chaeyoung, but the taller was quick to yank away from the smaller's grip. Jisoo's heart ached. "Chaeng? What are you saying? I never ever did which can hurt you. If you are in pain, I'm the one who feels it more than you. Then why? What makes you feel like this sudden. Don't say it, I can't really handle it." Jisoo almost cried tears urging to fall, making Chaeyoung feel devastated. She can't either see her other half broking down.

"Your lies. Your sudden change in behavior making me feel this way. What is actually happening? If you tell me now, I will still believe you. But after today how much you be honest I'm not gonna believe you, never. I'm tired Jisoo, I'm completely tired being ignored by you. What happened now, that you only cared about making lies after lies. What changed?" Jisoo looked back to Lisa who was all silent this long, she was watching these two with nothing but worry. Lisa's mind and heart spoke at the same time accused herself for being the reason of this.

Jisoo finds her sight back, nothing changed in Chaeyoung's gesture, she looked still furious with the saddened eyes. Jisoo softly starts. "I can, and I will surely tell you. But not now. Give me-"

"No." Chaeyoung cutted off her loudly pronouncing the word. "I don't want to give you more time. Just tell me what happened. Why is it difficult for you? Don't you believe me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then why are you hesitating?"

"I'm not hesitating. I... I'm not allowed to." Jisoo said thinking carefully before spilling out. She looks over to Lisa who exactly at that moment hanged her head down. Chaeyoung frownes completely confused. "Are you finding new reasons? If it's then, just tell me. I'm not pressuring you to tell me anymore." Chaeyoung was tired, she realized it wasn't really helping only embarrassing her.

"No, Chaeng. I-"

Cutting Jisoo on her mid sentance Lisa finally decided to speak. "She isn't, eonnie." Jisoo snapped her head towards the younger, amused by the courage she was actually finding to do it. Lisa took soft steps forward only to get beside Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Jisoo eonnie is doing this for my sake. It will be so ungrateful if I decides to stay mute anymore, I should atleast let you know."