Chapter 26: Civil War (Hyper Shinken Red)

Start from the beginning

Blade: It's about you! I used to have a good life in London. I was about to graduate in an university. But then you and your Regime buddies destroyed my city. That's why I'm going against you, Kal-El. To avenge my city!

(Pissed at Blade's remark, Superman decides to show why he's a force to be reckoned with. Even in his King Form, Kamen Rider Blade was no match for Kal-El.)

Superman: There's no place for Kamen Riders in a new world!

(Before Superman could kill Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Drive shoots him.)

Drive: I've got it together. My brain cells are in Top Gear!

Drive's Belt: Drive Type Special! (Upbeat rock music)

(Superman gets up.)

Drive: Barry was right to leave the Regime

Drive: Barry was right to leave the Regime. Especially after you killed Shazam!

Superman: This is all HIS fault. HE left the Earth vulnerable, not me! He lost his nerve! He became a traitor!

Drive: Barry was a traitor when he joined you.

(Unamused with Kamen Rider Drive's reply, Superman decides to go all out and show his true power. Despite being at his most powerful form, Kamen Rider Drive was brought down by Superman.)

Superman: And another thing, Billy Batson deserved to die!

(Supergirl, The Flash, Green Lantern and Super Soldier approach him.)

Supergirl: Kal!

Superman: I'll never forgive you for this!

Super Soldier: There's still hope, father! I know  you're afraid... for EVERYBODY. Ever since you lost Lois...

Superman: You're not my son anymore! I used to be afraid. Afraid my powers would make people fear me. Afraid who I'd hurt if I wasn't careful, every second of every day! I spent my whole life holding back. My fear cost me Lois! That's why I don't hold back anymore!!

Super Soldier: Then you're right about one thing. You're not my father anymore!

(The group goes away, with Superman in pursuit. Womnder Woman joins the pursuit, having shaken off the beating of Flash. They fly around the buildings of Gotham until the heroes dive into the pavement with the super couple still on their tail.)

(Meanwhile Hyper Shinken Red is seen grabbed by Black Adam.)

Black Adam: There's no escape!

(Black Adam thought so, but then Super Shinken Blue shoots one of his arrows at him, giving Jaune the chance he needs to break free from his grasp. Jaune manages to land on his feet, much for his own surprise due to having fallen from a high height. But then Black Adam confronts him.)

H.S. Red: Go back to Kahndaq, Adam! Stay here and you'll be prosecuted!

Black Adam: You'd have to capture me, Jaune. And I've underestimated you for the last time.