VinCha ~ 100 gold street

A week after Vincenzo visited Baekgeum-dong, he returned there again, this time as the new landlord. He is accompanied by Lee Soo Kwang who is now his assistant. Not only wealth and assets, Grandpa apparently also 'bequeathed' his trusted assistant to help his grandson.

Soo Kwang's car stopped in front of the marketing management office. Vincenzo frowned disapprovingly. Even the management office looks unkempt, let alone the shops. Cigarette smoke and the smell of alcohol wafted out as soon as Soo Kwang opened the door.

There were only two people in the office, one of whom was snoring on the sofa with a newspaper covering his face, while the other was sitting in a chair with both legs raised on a messy desk, picking his nose while watching television. The hand that was used to pick his nose was made to take snacks from the package that was above his stomach. He put the snack in his mouth, then licked the spices on his finger.

"Huk..." Vincenzo suddenly felt sick.

"Kim Sajang," called Soo Kwang.

The man who was watching television turned his head.

"Aigoo, Lee Biseo," Kim immediately got up, "long time no see."

"I came with Young Master

"I came with Young Master."

"Who?"

"Young master, grandson of President director Park."

"Ah... I just found out Mr. Park has a grandson. Anyeonghaseo, I'm Kim Dae Kyun. You can call me Kim Sajang," Kim stretched out his hand.

Vincenzo glanced at the hand without any intention of touching it, "well. I'm Park Joo Hyeong."

"Please sit- aish..." Kim Sajang walked over to the sofa and kicked the man sleeping on it.

"Why the hell? It's annoying."

"Landlord, landlord is coming..." he whispered through gritted teeth.

"Huh? Who?" The man opened one eye.

"The new landlord."

"Oh." The man seemed unconcerned. He just got up and left.

"Sorry, that's my nephew. Just ignore him. Please have a seat."

"I want to see the rental data for shophouses and kiosks."

Kim Sajang ruffled his messy desk into a mess. He rummaged through the drawers and cupboards. Soo Kwang even helped him look for it until he finally found the file tucked between old magazines and newspapers. Almost wasted.

 Almost wasted