VinCha ~ Gift

A drizzle welcomes the arrival of the Cassano family at Jeju airport. The weather was a bit unfavorable, in fact there had been turbulence while they were still on the plane, causing Rosé to become airsick and vomit. The little girl rested her head on the back of her father who was carrying her. Using a taxi, they went to the cottage they had booked for a three-day stay. The traditional cottage is located near a beautiful beach. But they still couldn't see the beauty in the pouring rain, and their child wasn't feeling well either.

"Hopefully tomorrow she will be healthy again," Cha Young rubbed the pale cheek of Rosé who was sleeping after taking medicine.

Cha Young glanced sharply at Vincenzo who was turning his back on her while unpacking their belongings. The man seemed to be able to feel thousands of needles stabbing his back. He didn't dare look up. Cha Young blames him. If they hadn't been late and got on the earlier plane, they probably wouldn't have experienced the turbulence. They would have arrived sooner and had time to enjoy Jeju oranges straight from the garden.

Fortunately, Rosé was able to return to health and cheerfulness after a few hours of sleep, so Cha Young's annoyance at Vincenzo soon disappeared. They took an afternoon walk by the beach, then had dinner with the Geumga family at a restaurant which sell Galchi, the Jeju slug fish.

 They took an afternoon walk by the beach, then had dinner with the Geumga family at a restaurant which sell Galchi, the Jeju slug fish

~~~

Rosé woke up with a happy birthday song in Italian sung by her parents. Rosé immediately got up and smiled happily. Her parents kissed her on both cheeks, and she returned them with a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Happy birthday, dear. May God give you health throughout the year, smarter and more beautiful," said Vincenzo.

"Amen. And may you always be happy, dear. Happy birthday, my beautiful daughter," added Cha Young.

"Thank you Papá and Eomma. I'm very happy because on my birthday this time, I already have Papà and Eomma who love me very much."

"Oh... Jang Mi-ya..." Cha Young felt touched and hugged her. Vincenzo also embraced them.

~~~