Vin ~ My Precious

I was still sitting quietly on the grass when Rosé was led to her room. Alberto apologized to me many times. His son doesn't know that Rosé is afraid of all kinds of fireworks, except sparkle fireworks that don't make an explosive sound. He blamed himself for not taking good care of his son. Sofia who was supposed to be watching over the children also apologized for her negligence.

But I don't really care about them. Not that I forgive them. Their punishment will be decided later. My brain still can't be made to think. I'm still devastated by Rosé's refusal.

The look in her eyes when she saw me...

She still sees me as a monster.

~~~

Flashes of my dark past reappeared in my dreams: Letty's death, all the people I've tortured and killed, my mother's death, Jang Han Seo's death, when Hong Cha Young was hurt protecting me, and Rosé's terrified look at me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. Apparently I only slept for less than an hour. My head throbbed, felt like it was going to burst. I need a sedative. But before drinking it, I decided to check on Rosé first.

When I opened the bedroom, it was empty. Maybe she was sleeping in Caterina or Barbara's room, because I saw that the mattress was wet and smelled like urine. When I went up to the second floor, I didn't come back to my bedroom. I opened the door to Hong Cha Young's bedroom. I don't want to be alone tonight, I hope I don't disturb her sleep.

And I was stunned to see the scene before my eyes, Hong Cha Young and Rosé sleeping together, hugging. Wow, this is really beyond expectations. I didn't expect Rosé to accept Hong Cha Young so quickly, because only a few hours ago the girl showed such an antipathy attitude towards her. But I'm grateful they can get along quickly.

I climbed onto the springbed with lighten my body so that the fluffy mattress wouldn't sway and wake them up. But my moves failed, of course, I never learned kung fu before. Hong Cha Young is awake. She looked at me with one eye still closed.

"I'm sorry, I woke you up. Go back to sleep, Sweety," I whispered, rubbing her arm.

Her eyes closed again and she fell asleep again. Soft snoring began to be heard. I feel bad for her. She came here for vacation, but she couldn't even rest well. On the first night I bothered her with stories from my past, and on the second night she had to babysit my daughter.

I kissed the foreheads of the two girls who were most precious to me, before I followed them into dreamland.

~~~

Ugh!

My breath felt so tight. And my body can't move It felt like there was a huge weight on me, and my neck was choking. I opened my eyelids which were still heavy, then felt what was choking my neck?

A leg.

No, not a, there's a pair of legs resting on my neck and chest. Rose's. I quickly pushed her feet so I could breathe. Is this your way of getting revenge for your biological father's death?