VinCha ~🌚~

Readers who are under the age of 20 can't read this chapter yet just wait for the next chapter, hehehe...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Vincenzo slowly unbuttoned the buttons on the back of Cha Young's dress. He touched the skin of the back of the woman who had officially become his wife.

"Could you go any faster?"

"Why? Are you impatient?"

"I'm getting sleepy," Cha Young yawned widely.

"Then I'll just tear it up, okay?"

"Do not!"

"Why? Do you want to wear it again? I can buy you another nicer dress later."

"Of course there's a difference between an ordinary dress and a wedding dress. I wanted to keep it as a memento."

Vincenzo hastened the movement of his hands to undo the many buttons. He grumbled, why are there so many buttons on this dress? Cha Young should have just bought a dress with a zipper.

After successfully opening all the buttons, Vincenzo's hands went straight to the pair of springy mounds in front of his wife's chest, squeezing them. Cha Young leaned her body against her husband's chest, enjoying the soft touch of the rough palms. Vincenzo's breath on the nape of her neck made her got goosebumps.

When one of Vincenzo's hands was about to dig into Cha Young's underwear, the woman turned around, stopping the activity of Vincenzo's two hyperactive hands.

"Vin---"

"Call me properly," Vincenzo interrupted.

Cha Young smiled shyly, "Hmm.... Yeobo..."

Vincenzo was even embarrassed to hear that he was called that, even though he asked for it.

"Yeobo, I want to take a shower first," said Cha Young.

"What for?"

"I'm sweating."

"No need to take a shower, you'll be sweating later, after all..." Vincenzo sniffed Cha Young's neck, kissing it, "your sweat smells good."

"My body is too sticky and smells like the sea. A lot of sand sticks to my feet too. I feel uncomfortable if we have sex in this state."

Vincenzo huffed in annoyance, forced to rekindle the fire of burning desire. But he allows Cha Young to take a shower.

"Don't shower, just soak in warm water in the bathtub. I'm out for a while to prepare something," said Vincenzo.

"Huh? Bathing? Isn't that even longer than the shower?" Cha Young asked, but Vincenzo had already left the bedroom.

Even though she doesn't understand her husband's intentions, Cha Young obeys him to fill the bathtub with warm water. She poured soap into the water to form bubbles of foam. When one of his feet was about to enter the bathtub, Vincenzo came with two glasses of champagne. The man was no longer dressed, only his boxers were still covering his private area. Finally Cha Young understands why Vincenzo told her to take a bath.

The two of them submerged part of their bodies into the foamy water. Vincenzo handed Cha Young some champagne, and they toasted.

"For our wedding," said Cha Young.

"For our new life," said Vincenzo.

Vincenzo put down his glass and approached Cha Young who was still sipping her champagne. Before she could swallow it, Vincenzo sucked the champagne out of her mouth.