VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One

Vincenzo paced in front of his bedroom door with the phone to his ear.

"Doctor Sienna, are you leaving yet?"

"We're on our way to the port."

"Don't take the boat. Helicopter... ambulance helicopter. I need that. My wife... looks like she's bleeding. I'm taking her to the hospital. I need an ambulance helicopter. Right now!"

~~~

Minutes later, an ambulance helicopter landed on the roof of a hospital in Malta. Doctor Sienna got off the helicopter and the paramedics who were already stand by on the rooftop immediately lowered the gurney where Cha Young was lying from inside the helicopter. Vincenzo fell last. They all got into the elevator and headed down to the examine room.

Previously, Doctor Sienna had given injections to reduce uterine contractions and strengthen the uterus. However, Cha Young still has to undergo several follow-up examinations.

Vincenzo ran beside the gurney, not letting go of his wife's cold hand.

"Everything will be fine. Gnocchi is a strong child. Our baby is a strong child," Vincenzo chanted words of encouragement, not only for his wife, but also for himself.

One hand of Cha Young rubbed her tummy which still felt cramped, agreeing with the words that came from her husband's mouth.

"Sir, please wait outside," the nurse restrained Vincenzo who was about to come in.

The coldness of Cha Young's hands was still felt in the palms of Vincenzo who had just let go. He rubbed his face as he paced the front of the room.

•••

Milan

Paolo paced back and forth while trying to contact Raffael and Sofia, but they couldn't be contacted anymore, because they had different worlds. Paolo slams his phone until it shatters while cursing angrily.

"Santiago, plan B. Get the car ready!"

Paolo untied the ropes that bound Caterina's hands and feet to the chair and dragged her to follow him.

But before they could get into the car, they were shot at. Santiago and some of his men protect Paolo who runs behind the building while pulling Caterina. But it turns out they were surrounded.

Luca asks the Silvanio Family for help, one of the mafia in Malta who has good relations with the Cassano Family, especially Vincenzo who has helped them several times as well.

Paolo keeps trying to escape, even though he is forced to let Caterina go. He forcibly stopped a car, shot the driver, then stole the car. He is still being chased by Luca.

He couldn't run any further. Luca and Vincenzo will continue to chase him. So he turned into a police station.

"Let's go to hell together, fratello mio..."

•••

Malta

"How is it?" Vincenzo listened to Luca's report in front of the VVIP room, "hm. Okay. Good job."

He took a deep breath, "okay. I'm in Malta right now, in the hospital with my wife. The kids are in Malta too. Please take care of everything. Thank you, Luca."

He turned to the nurse who had just come out of the treatment room. The nurse said a few things. Vincenzo gave a bow and thanked her. He went into the room, sat on the chair next to the bed where his wife was lying. He looked down at the sleeping woman.

 He looked down at the sleeping woman