Vin ~ La Figlia

Unlike most mafia bosses, who are surrounded by bodyguards and are picked up by rows of luxury cars, I was only picked up by a driver driving an SUV. My driver, Alberto immediately approached me as soon as I came out of the arrival door, took over the suitcase that I was dragging. Several of my men wearing casual clothes walked around me, guarding my safety without attracting the attention of many people. Because I killed Jang Han Seok and Choi Myung Hee, I was declared an international fugitive. My whereabouts are kept secret. I shouldn't have left my island, but I took this big risk for the sake of Hong Cha Young.

"Where's Luca?" I asked after I got in the car.

"Luca is negotiating with the owner of the farm in Pagliuzza, Boss," said Alberto.

Luca, my most loyal subordinate and also my best friend, has been appointed as consigliere. He had studied law but his college stopped halfway. Now he is studying law online again. Sometimes I also teached him when he asked me something he didn't understand about laws. There are many other people who are more competent to be consigliere, but I prefer the person I can trust the most to be my right hand.

Not long after, the car I was riding in arrived at the port. I had to continue the trip for about an hour by boat to get to Pagliuzza. The sun was already set behind the ocean when I arrived at my private island. The view of the sunset from my island is very beautiful. I can't wait to show it to Hong Cha Young.

Get off the ship, my blue Lamborghini awaits

Get off the ship, my blue Lamborghini awaits. Without a driver, I drove it by myself to my mansion which is in the middle of the island. The servants lined up to greet me as I got out of the car.

"Do you want to shower or have dinner first, sir?" Asked Bernardi, a middle-aged man who has been the butler of the Cassano family since Fabio was young

"I want to see Rosé first. Where is she? Has she had dinner?"

"Miss Rosétta has just slept, sir."

"Sleep?" I glanced at my rolex, it's not yet seven o'clock, "that fast?"

"She fell asleep after taking the medicine."