Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo

The car driven by Cha Young stops at an international school. She descended with Rosé, entering it hand in hand. Cha Young entered the principal's office, while Rosé waited outside.

"She's not fluent in Korean yet, but she can speak English fluently," Cha Young explained as the Headmistress read through the personal details of Rosétta Park, or whose Korean name is Park Jang Mi.

"So she was homeschooled before?"

"Yes, because she got some trauma when she was a toddler. But I think it might be good if she goes to a public school so she can learn to socialize with her peers. What about the curriculum between homeschooling and public school, Ma'am? Does Rosé have to repeat?"

"After I learned it, I don't think she need to repeat. She even got 2nd grade elementary school subjects when she was in 1st grade. So I think she can follow the curriculum here. It's just that her Korean language needs to be pushed again."

"I'll teach her at home."

"And since the new school year has started, it's best if your daughter comes in as soon as possible so she won't be left behind. Tomorrow she can come in when you've finished the administration."

Meanwhile, outside the principal's office, Rosé sat bored. She saw children her age playing in the field. She wanted to join, but was still embarrassed.

"Hi," Rosé turned when a dark-skinned boy greeted her.

"Are you new here?" He asked in English."

"Yes."

"Me too, just a week ago with my father who transferred assignments to Korea," the boy held out his hand, "Diego Gonzales Martinez."

"Rosétta Park," Rosé shook his hand.

"I'm from Venezuela, where are you from?"

"Malta, Italy."

"Wow, mamamia pizza."

Rose chuckled.

"I'm in 2nd grade, you?"

"Me too."

"Hopefully we're classmates. Wanna play together?" Diego pointed at the field with his thumb.

Rosé got up and followed him.

Not long after, Cha Young came out of the principal's office and did not find her daughter. She looked at the field, apparently the girl was playing catch up with other children her age. Cha Young smiled in relief, her daughter was quite easy to socialized.

~~~

Before leaving for her office, Cha Young left Rosé to Miri. She stopped at a cafe first, ordered a cake and a cup of matcha latte. She sat in one of the chairs, in front of the hanging television that was showing the news.

"The next news, two years ago the president director of Babel Group, Jang Han Seok and Lawyer Choi Myung Hee were found horribly dead after being killed by an Italian mafia, Vincenzo Cassano."

The screen shows a video of Vincenzo exiting the courthouse and getting into the convict's car. His face is covered by a mask and hat so that it is not clearly visible on the camera.

"On December 21, 2022, Vincenzo Cassano was finally caught in Malta after more than a year on the run. The Italian media covered up this news until the legal verdict was issued, he got 25 years imprisonment for the deaths of President Jang Han Seok, Lawyer Choi Myung Hee, and various other crimes. But on March 26, 2023, it was reported that Vincenzo Cassano had died as a result of a fight with a fellow inmate."