VinCha ~ The Inheritance

Começar do início

"I think that's fair enough," said Mrs. Park.

Director Go also nodded in agreement. In his heart, he was actually worried that the position of president director would be given to the newly discovered grandson. But for more than 40 years of knowing the president director who eventually became his father-in-law, President director Park is a rational person. He did not arbitrarily choose the right person to lead his companies. Not based on blood and family relations, but based on their abilities. Many CEOs in Issume Holding subsidiaries are appointed not from family ties, but through selection based on performance. In addition, President director Park must also consider the feelings of the Ha Na family. If he immediately gave the position to Joo Hyeong, there might be a civil war.

"Fair?" Everyone turned to Tae Ra, "Eomma thinks this is fair?"

"What?"

"Is this the result of me toiling for the company for 15 years? That 15 percent stake, that old apartment, and that deserted shopping area? What are those two doing?" Tae Ra glanced at Yoo Ra and Vincenzo. Her sharp eyes stopped at Vincenzo, "especially him who just appeared, didn't contribute anything, but got the same luxuries, even more than me. Is this really fair?"

Director Go took a deep breath

Director Go took a deep breath. Apparently the civil war is still going on.

"According to me, your grandfather is fair enough. In fact, what Joo Hyeong gets is not more than what you get. Have you forgotten that what Eomma and Appa have now, you and Yoo Ra will get later? Meanwhile, Joo Hyeong only has what Grandpa has given, and that's his right. If anyone wants to protest, it should be Joo Hyeong, not you," said Director Go.

"There are things that cannot be shared," Tae Ra turned to Vincenzo, "give me the Four Season Mall, penthouse and building in Gangnam, you can take all the shops in Baekgeum-dong."

"Then Yoo Ra," she turned to her sister, "I'll take care of the hotels. You're a doctor, you won't have time to take care of the hotel, will you? I'll share the profit with you 20% later. 5% of you two's shares, give it to me. Then for my husband, give him the CEO position of Issume Construction. He has devoted himself for 20 years there, but why did his position only reach to architect manager? I thought that after Eomma resigned, Harabeoji would give the position to him, but he gave it to a stranger instead. Does that make sense?"

"I agree with Tae Ra. It's not that I want a position or wealth from my in-laws' family, but I also feel that the share percentage distribution is unfair. Please respect our efforts in running the company so far more properly. I also object to my share of being equalized with Sang Hyun -ssi and Cha Young-ssi," said Do Jin supporting his wife.

"That's what I said, how is it possible to equalized between Do Jin who has been a part of this family for almost 10 years, with the two of them that have only been a few years, even days."

Cha Young, who was 'trapped' in this drama of inheritance, could only gape and be stunned. She glanced at her husband who did not show any expression.