Heart warming words made it difficult to control my emotions. He love me; I know he does but hearing it for the first time felt refreshing...pleasing.

"Vadim..."

He cuts me off with a longing kiss. "I love you, Krasivaya." And I love hearing it. I want to keep hearing it feeling swarms of butterfly go off in my stomach.

Smiling. "Say it again." His thumb dries my face I didn't know is wet in tears. He picks me up ushering out of the tub to the counter where the sink sits placing me gently.

"I love you Krasivaya." Hoisting my legs on his waist. "I love you so much." Sliding into me and I thought my heart will explode hearing the ringing of three words drive me on a high.

"Don't stop, Vadim. Say it again."

Wet kisses on my neck as he slowly drives us into another intoxicating yet epic time of our life. "I fucking love you, Trinity."

My heart screams gripping his neck deepening the lustful kiss that I plant on his lips. "I love you, Vadim. I just love you so much." He gives the most sexy smirk covering his lips with mine making love to me in the bathroom.

I don't know what it is or what may come in the nearest future. Scared, yes. But I know Tusya and myself have the best men who will do anything to keep us safe.

***

Watching the windows as our little convoy drives for the jet waiting for us. Everything just seems surreal like I still can't believe we all will be living together in the home they built for us. Sucking in my lips, anxious to start our life as a family together.

"Where are we going, mummy?" My head flits to the little voice meeting matching blue eyes looking at me quizzically in Vadim's gesture.

Cupping his chin then flattening his thick black brows. "To your father's. They are waiting for us. We are going home." Home. Our home. The excitement shining on my face.

"Did you have fun with grandma's and grandpa's?" Watching him pull his bag closer taking out his phone.

He beams. "Yeahhhh, I got more gifts." Huh? "I told the guards to put them in the back of the car." This time he wears that crazy smile resemblance to Andrei.

Should I be worried about his future or not? It's never too late to begin therapy, right?

"Mum stop biting your lip. I heard daddy say he doesn't like when you do that." Tusya reprimands not taking his eyes off the screen of his phone. How old is he again?

Crossing my arms on my chest looking at the five year old displaying duo characters of his father's. Andrei and Vadim are rubbing off my son. A deep frown crosses my face. "I thought I told you to stop eavesdropping into an adult conversation?"

He grins sinisterly. "Daddy said I am a man and I should watch over you." I will seriously stab those Russians one fateful day.

Retorting dryly looking back out of the window contemplating if Tusya should start seeing his grandmother for therapy or if there are child therapist in New York to book him in. I can't have my sweet baby boy like them.

"No, you're not." I could feel his beady eyes on me daring not to look back at him.

"Dad, mum is biting her lip again." This little rebel. When did he... How dare he. Those devil escape to earth sons have cornered my son against me.

Fuming. "Give me that?" Snatching the phone out of his hand meeting the psycho gritting his name venomously. "Andrei."

A crazy grin appears on his face. "What did I tell you about biting your lip?" Before I could snark a reply Tusya dryly comments in a crazed smirk, I told you so.