bakugou grabbed you and helped you lay onto the floor as he covered his and your head to avoid getting hit by rocks that could cut you and him.

as soon as the rocks stopped the both of you immediately got up, and went straight into action.

shigaraki went straight after you. you were guessing you were his first target. before he could use his quirk to try and decay you, you used your quirk to have him fly backwards.

"KATSUKI!" you yell for his name but he was busy with mr.compress "dammit." you thought and had to think of something to get shigaraki to start feeling tired.

shigaraki came after you again and the both of you were going to punch each other, but deku ended up punching shigaraki to the point he made his mouth and nose bleed.

"GO AND DEAL WITH TOGA! I GOT SHIGARAKI!" deku yelled as he went straight to attack shigaraki. you saw toga smiling and immediately jumped to the rooftop to attack you.

you immediately jump back from her attack and she continued to attack you and missing. you immediately grab her arm, and throw her onto the floor, causing her to have blood come out of her mouth.

you kick her up in the air and you jump in the air to reach her and hit her multiple times for her to get stunned. you then drop kick her down to the ground, causing her to grunt and knock out quickly.

you look around and see deku struggling with shigaraki. deku's used black whip to pin him down but it disappeared in about 3 seconds causing shigaraki to reach deku's face to decay it.

you immediately went to attack shigaraki by punching him in the face sideways, causing him to hit the ground causing another villain to black out. you felt as if your old villain self was coming back. you can't. your villain side is too dangerous.

deku went straight up to the rooftop which had a hole in the middle and the entire school was dangerous to fall down in. since the school was huge.

bakugou didn't need any help, as the other students were already done with defeating the villains. all of them mostly blacked out, or dead.

(doc : play a sad song!!)

you saw that shigaraki wasn't at his place where he was at and you heard deku struggling. you saw that shigaraki was holding him hostage. "deku!!" you say as you quickly went for the rooftop.

"oh! would you look at that! your best friend coming to save your life! don't you realize it izuku?! they're going to betray you!" shigaraki said as he looked at you dead in the eyes.

"what are you talking about shigaraki?!" deku said as he was still struggling. "don't you get it already?! they're a former villain! FORMER VILLAIN!"

"i've changed shigaraki! i'm different now!" you say defending yourself. he was right. you had to betray deku. "oh? then how did i overhear that conversation with you and aizawa? huh?! ANSWER THAT Y/N!"

you kept quiet not knowing what to say at all. you had no words at all. you were struggling. you just stared at deku's eyes who looked straight back at yours.

"answer me. or he dies." shigaraki had deku by the neck as he pulled him to the hole of the school. you still couldn't say anything. once again you had no words.

shigaraki let go of deku and you immediately went to catch him. you were on the floor of the roof holding onto deku's wrist. deku looked terrified. you had to think of something. "i'll be seeing you soon...Villain Deku." shigaraki said before he left with the rest of the villains.

"y/n! don't let go! please!" deku asked desperately. you looked at him with tears in your eyes. you still held onto his wrist, you not wanting to let go.