18: Just Trust Me

Start from the beginning

"Now!" demanded Bellatrix.

"Love, please." begged Hermione breathlessly, her hope fading as she felt Y/N's tight grip on her hand loosening. "You're my entire book, everything is dedicated to you, am I just a mere punctuation mark in yours? If not, then please, just stay with me." she whispered.

"I'm sorry, Angel." mumbled Y/N, letting go of the girls hand, yet Hermione tried to grasp it back, although she proved to be unsuccessful. "I promise I'll see you when it's all over." she vowed quietly before stepping away from the group, walking towards the others.

Y/N joined the Death Eaters, her heart constricting at the looks on her friends faces. She then felt a hand tugging hers as though to ask permission if they could hold her hand, she looked at to her side only to see a quite anxious and sympathetic Jennie. Y/N simply gave a forced, crooked smile and a nod, their hands interlacing behind their backs, hiding from the others view.

Hermione and Y/N might as well have been on different planets, because while the bushy haired girl stood next to Ron with tears in her eyes and trembling hands, the platinum-haired girl stood at the opposite side of her, her wand raised, though her hand and lips were trembling, her heart constricting harshly.

Perhaps, maybe even the stars were cruel enough to seperate the people that were clearly, and evidently made for eachother.

"Very good." hummed Lucius. "Now. The prophecy, hand it over, Potter- Black!" he gasped slightly as a tall man soon joined the group of teens. And suddenly, the room was filled with the sound of swishing air, people apparating from left and right.

"Shit." hissed Jennie, slowly backing away, dragging Y/N with her. "We've got to- we need to leave!-"

"Stupefy!"

"Protego!" shouted Y/N, casting a shield to protect the both of them.

"Don't!" shrieked Hermione, trying to take Ron's wand away from him, though the red-haired boy only continued to shoot spells at the girl. "Don't hurt her! Stop it! Ronald, stop!"

"Why do you care?!" yelled Ron indignantly. "She's evil, can't you see? She's not even good for you! Listen to me, Hermione! She's vile, and cruel!"

Oh, Hermione knew he was probably right, they were so bad for eachother. Y/N and Hermione were like oil and water, always seperating, never being mixed together. Or perhaps, like a cigarette, a bad habit. But oh Godric, did the bushy haired girl find Y/N so wrongfully right for her. She was simply blinded, blinded by the halo that only she was allowed to see.

"How pathetic." spoke yet another voice, a tall figure entering the scene. "Blinded by love? how disgusting and pathetic." said Lord Voldemort, stepping over Sirius's dead body. "Now, give me the prophecy, Potter."

"It's gone. Broken." responded Harry through his tears, letting out a derisive laugh at the shocked looked on Voldemorts face.

"It's your fault, isn't it?" hummed Lord Voldemort, turning to the platinum-haired girl. "Your fault for not taking it...it's all your fault." he spoke slowly.

"She didn't do anything!-" protested Hermione, attempting to run over to her lover, to hold her, protect her, keep her safe, but she failed miserably as Ron grabbed hold of her, preventing her from moving. "Let go of me! Just- just let me be with her! Please!" she screamed, her body convulsing with she sob she let out.

"Confringo." muttered Lord Voldemort, his wand aimed right at Y/N, the spell slashing right through her shirt, making a deep cut on the side of her stomach, blood spurting out. "That's just a part of your punishment."

"Can't wait for the rest." snarled Y/N, letting out a groan as she felt an immense amount of pain, Jennie trying her best to heal it, managing to easen the pain just the slightest.

"Don't, please!" pleaded Hermione. She had never felt this much pain, perhaps it felt like the time that she thought her lover died, but this time, the pain was amplified, causing her to feel as though someone had just walked up to her and shredded her heart to pieces. "Hurt me instead, leave her alone! I'll do anything- everything, please!"

"Pathetic- Dumbledore!" gasped Lord Voldemort at the sight of Dumbledore, his fury evident on his face. He grabbed hold of Jennie and Y/N, about to apparate, not seeking a fight with the man.

Y/N's grey eyes locked with the familiar honey-brown pair that she adored, yet they were glossed over with tears, looking slightly bloodshot. She gave the bushy haired girl a tired grin and mouthed; I love you.

Y/N saw everything around her spin, the wind pulling her in, although she managed to see her lover snapping at the red-haired boy. "Get your filthy hands off me, Ronald!"

"That's my girl." mumbled Y/N weakly.

----------

That's the end of this part, hope yall enjoyed it! Next part is coming out either later or tomorrow, and yall aint ready for sixth year.