"So who is this someone else" I asked. She looked everywhere but me as she blushed.

"Grandma" I heard a voice behind me. But my eyes was on Aaliyah.

Her eyes went wide and stood up abruptly taking Sebastian hand.

"El, I will meet you afterwards. I have to dance with Seb and enjoy the party" she said quickly and pulled Sebastian who was smirking at her. I am confused at her behaviour.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to my first grandson Emmett. Whenever I see him, his eyes reminds me of my first son and my husband.

"Emmett" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and sat beside me.

I looked at his features. He has become more weak than I have seen before. Sure he is handsome and has good height but he has become weak. His face look little pale with dark circles under his eyes.

"Oh Emmett dear. Look how have you become. Are you eating properly? Are you stressed about something? You look like you didn't sleep for days. What happened darling?" I fired my question caressing his cheek. He smiled weakly taking my hand from his cheek.

"Grandma it's nothing. I came directly from Spain after the meeting. I didn't sleep that's all. I will take rest after this party. So happy birthday grandma" he said taking a box from his inside pocket of his coat. He opened it and pulled out a beautiful bracelet and clasped it on my wrist. I looked closely to it and saw my husband name craved on it.

Seeing this my eyes teared. This is the best gift so far I have recieved.

"Oh Emmett darling. This is so beautiful, thank you" I said looking at him. He smiled.

"I know you love grandpa even if he is not here with us. So I thought to give you this" he said. This kid has suffered a lot and still suffering. And I can't even do anything about it because he has been manipulated.

After talking for few minutes he left when Benjamin called him to talk with some business associates.

Even though he is 23 years. He is managing our Robinson company for five years. I haven't seen him taking rest or any vacation for past few years. His life is all about studies, work nothing else. Because of someone he has become like this. I would tell him to enjoy his life but he doesn't have time.

I wish someone would enter his life and pull him out of this misery. Seeing him like this is not what I want. I want him free enjoying his life.

I am again alone looking around. My eyes caught Aaliyah who is dancing with Sebastian but she is looking at Emmett who was talking to a man. I saw something in her eyes that I haven't seen before. And Emmett is too obvious for anyone staring at him. Sebastian said something in her ears as she blushed hardly looking away from Emmett.

So this someone else is my grandson Emmett.

That means she can be in my family now. I have to do something for them. I think she can help Emmett. The way she looked at him shows that she will do anything for him. I smiled at the thought.

Aaliyah again looked at Emmett. And this time he looked up and met her eyes. They both held their gaze for few seconds and Aaliyah smiled slightly at him but Emmett looked away and walked out of the hall. He has a blank expression which he shows in the business. I looked at Aaliyah. She looked hurt but forced her smile at Sebastian and talked with him. She excused herself and also went out.

I think it's high time I have to do something for my grandson. He needs to know what is true love. I think it's time to bring the clause which was hidden in the dark for years. I have waited for long time to see any changes but it's not going to happen anytime soon. So it's time to play my role.

I got up from my chair and walked to my room locking my door behind. I went to my closet and searched for the document I have hidden decades back. I found it and took out. I sat on my bed opening the old document reading it. I smiled closing it after reading.

"Aaliyah darling, I will give my Emmett to you. I hope you can bring him back to his life and make him understand what is real world and fake world. I know you won't disappoint me" I said myself.

After ten months

I sat at the dinning table having breakfast. I have gathered everyone because this is the time I am ready with my decision.

Emmett came joining us. Grace and Benjamin are sitting to my right and Emmett and Sebastian are sitting to my left as I sat at the head of the table.

Grace placed her spoon down and looked at me.

"Eleanor why is this sudden breakfast meeting today" she asked. I was about to reply when our family lawyer entered the dinning room.

"Just what I was expecting. Did you finish reading it Mr. Haynes" I asked smiling at him. He gave me a weak smile and gave my document which I took out ten months back.

"Yes Mrs. Robinson. I read and it was a little difficult to analyse it" he said standing beside me.

"Mom what is this about" Benjamin asked. Everyone was looking at me. I smiled at them.

"Mr. Haynes, why don't you explain them" I said. He cleared his throat.

"Well as per this document. Mr Xavier Robinson husband of Eleanor Robinson has made this clause before he died. This document has huge properties which are under Mr. Robinson and will be transferred to their grandsons/granddaughters when one of them will turn 25" he said. God he left out the main part.

"What!" Benjamin shouted.

"Mom, what is this? How come I didn't know about this" he questioned. Grace was in deep thought.

"Son this document was meant to be kept secret. When the time has come I have to take it out. It states that after one of my grandson turn twenty five, it belongs to them. So I called the lawyer" I looked at Mr. Haynes "I think you have missed out a main point" I said. He cleared his throat again.

"And it also states that, before the person turns 25, he/she should have to be married for atleast one year" as soon as he said that Emmett started coughing his food. He drank water and looked at the lawyer.

"What" he asked.

"Also, if he/she is not married for a year and turns 25. This whole properties will be given to the charity" the lawyer finished. Everything was silent. Emmett stood up and went out.

"Well you all have time to think" I said walking out smiling to myself as my plan worked. I hope it will turn out how I want it.

After two days, Grace came to my room.

"Eleanor I wanted to talk" she said. I closed my book and smiled at her. I nod my head telling her to continue.

"I think I can manage to convince Emmett into getting married. I and Benjamin had thought a lot. We don't want to leave this properties to charity, they are our ancestors properties. It would be a shame on us if we leave this. So we can make this work. Did you find any girl for Emmett" she asked.

"You are right Grace. I did think of a girl but I don't know what will Emmett think" I said.

"Who is she" she asked.

"I thought of Aaliyah our Sebastian friend" I asked. She smiled instantly.

"Really. I did think of her too. She is kind and wonderful girl. I will convince Emmett but what about Aaliyah, will she agree" she asked.

"Don't worry about that. She is close to me, I will talk to her and her parents. You talk to Emmett" I said. She nod her head and went out. I smiled happily as my plan has worked out.

************