"Hey bear what's up?" Kelly answered.

"I walked into my apartment and there was this girl in shirts and underwear..." my voice was breaking.

"I'll be right over, you'll stay at mine tonight," Kelly told me.

"Ok, thanks Kel, I'll be at the café next door." I finished hanging up and continuing to head down.

I was heavily breathing as I walked down the stairs when I felt that sharp pain in my chest again, except this time I really couldn't get a breath in and it felt like everything around me was spinning. I felt myself fall down the steps before everything went black.

Jay's POV:

"Put your God damn clothes on and get out of here!" I screamed to the girl Will had brought into the apartment running out to run after y/n.

Will was coming out of the elevator. "Hey man, he smiled up at me with a carton of beer in his hands."

I gritted my teeth. "y/n walked into your lady friend half-naked on our couch." I shoved past him to open the door that led to the stairs.

"Wait What? Wait she didn't think-" Will started registering.

I held the door open. "Yes! She did think!" I shoved him and then we heard a loud thud at the bottom of the stairs.

Will dropped the things in his hand and we both ran down as fast as we could. As we were nearing the end of the stairs I looked down at the center and saw a hand sticking out of the railing.

"It's y/n!" I breathed and choked up.

"Stay calm man, she probably just tripped." Will tried to reassure me but I hear worry laced in his voice.

We turned another flight of stairs and there she was, sprawled out on the stairs, some blood coming out of her head. I froze just taking in the sight. Will pushed past me and started taking a look at y/n wound on her head.

"Did she had a head injury before she fell?" Will asked me.

I snapped out of my frozen state and ran beside him. "Yeah, she was hit with a lamp yesterday, but they said it wasn't that bad," I told Will.

Will nodded. "Her breathing...she's wheezing," Will told me putting his ear to y/n mouth. "Jay call an ambulance." He told me and my worry increased even more.

"Why what does that mean? Will is she gonna be okay?" I asked my brother as I quickly dialed for an ambulance. "They'll be here in 5 minutes."

"Did she have any other injuries?" Will asked me ignoring my questions.

"Uhmm no..." I remembered. "Her chest! A guy elbowed her on the chest, she said it was a bad bruise, I told her to get it checked out."

"Ok help me." Will moved down to her feet. "Grab her head and try to keep it as straight as you can, we're gonna move her down here." he pointed at flatter ground.

"Ok, count of 3," I said and we lifted her up and placed her on the floor.

Will ripped her shirt open to reveal a horrible-looking bruise that was turning yellow, spread across her chest."It's a hematoma, and I'm pretty sure it ruptured." Will told me.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked him again. We then heard sirens outside.

"She's gonna be fine just go let them in," Will instructed me and I ran out to get the paramedics.

They were loading y/n to the back of the ambulance when Kelly appeared out of nowhere. "y/n!" His face turned into panic and worry once he saw y/n laying unconscious on the stretcher with a bandage around her head and a bruise all across her chest.