Chapter 24 ⚠️

Start from the beginning

You saw Mali fall off the couch and wake up. still half asleep she came over to the breakfast bar with you and Mina and drank your apple juice. "How was your date with Shigaraki last night." Mina questioned with a side smirk.

You got up from your seat and brought the pizza box to the table. "It was actually really nice, he asked me to be his girlfriend too."

"And did you say yes?" Malika randomly inserted herself into the conversation.

You smirked and looked away from both of the girls as you responded. "Yeah of course."

Ashido pulled you for a hug and began to shake you from side to side. "YESSS LETS GO, N/N GOT A HOOD NIGGA PURRR!!" She yelled, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

Mina let go of you and you went to the ice dispenser to add ice to the juice. "But lemme tell you something real quick, he took me to an arcade and I bumped into some weird ass bitch."

Ashido's face dropped from excited to neutral. "Go on." She conversed before taking the drink from you and putting it down on the table.

"And the he started acting all weird and shit. But I didn't take any notice cause he's always like that." Mina pulled out her phone and began to scroll through Tomura's instagram followers, Mali went to get her phone to do the same. "What did this girl look like?" Ashido asked.

"She was a white girl with green eyes and blonde hair." A few seconds later, she pulled up an instagram account and passed you the phone, your eyes widened as you saw it was the exact same girl you encountered the other day.

"I take it by the look on your face that it's the girl?"

You nooded at the two girls. "Imma scroll through her shit real quick." Mali told you as she took the the username from Mina, She then went on her recent posts and suddenly screwed her face at the screen.

"Girl...you won't believe what I just saw." She passed the phone to Mina and her jaw dropped before looking at you, causing you to raise an eyebrow and lean in to see why they looked all shocked.

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝.𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐱𝐱

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘶𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘢 🥰 @𝘒𝘢𝘺𝘻𝘻

You zoomed into the picture and spotted something that made your heart rate increase and sent shivers down your spine. "Isn't that..."

Mina took the phone from your hand and returned it to your younger sister. "Mhm. I can tell by that tracksuit and those ugly ass eyes in the bally...that's fucking Kiego babes."

You stood up and shrugged before making your way to the fridge. "Welp. That's none of my god damn business."

"Turns out the bitches name is Bianca. She's your age and seems to be following Himiko," Malika informed you all as she screwed her face at the girls posts.