He helped the omega up, so instead of sitting on the floor, he would be sitting on the now covered toilet seat.

He prepared mouthwash for him, somewhat able to understand that Jin was in no mood, nor did he have the energy to stand and brush.

"'M sorry..."

"Hm?" he passed the little cup of mouthwash. Jin seemed to be processing things slowly, because he took a good few seconds to stare at the cup, then taking it, then parting his lips in realisation.

"For what hyung?" Yoongi tried.

"You made me food... and I just..." he gestured lamely.

"Hyung, it's nothing really. You can't blame yourself for this. It's a natural thing to go through."

Yoongi got onto his knees, looking up at the elder with a small, comforting smile of his own. He let his hands rest on the other's knees.

"Go on hyung," he says, his thumbs rubbing in circles. "Gargle it. Then maybe you can go into your nest to rest."

Jin's face scrunched at those words, and Yoongi could pick out the pheromones that meant he was calming down and relaxing. And that he was feeling happy. And aroused.

Yoongi and his alpha felt proud of the success of making their mate feel comfortable. Also with the other part, knowing that their omega wanted them as much as they wanted him. But that was for next time.

Jin tried to make quick work of washing his mouth, all with the alpha hovering behind him with a calm, soothing presence. Once he was done, he was given some water and escorted to his nest.

The omega, with his due date nearing, has been nesting a lot. And because of that, he had decided to build it on his bed, so it is much more comfortable and easily accessed. He has acquired Jimin's spare clothes, the beta's scent a bit faded, but the smoky lavender was enough to be a part of his nest. He also got some of the alpha's articles, and Yoongi made sure to scent them enough, but not too much to push Jin into headspace.

The omega got himself comfortable in his nest, and Yoongi, with permission, grabbed a blanket to tuck the elder in.

Seokjin allowed himself to be spoiled, letting the alpha nuzzle him a bit and scent him around his neck. His omega felt content and calm and happy, and that was enough to let his body ease from the tension earlier.

"Yoongi..."

He called, and said man looked up from scenting.

"J... Join me?"

Yoongi felt his heart skip so loud, he was afraid the other might have heard it, and would tease him later. But the omega looked insistent, well somewhat, since he was exerting his best pleading doe eyes at the alpha all while looking like he was a few seconds away from sleep.

Yoongi gulped. "Like... join you in your nest?" he whispered.

Jin nodded, wiggling a bit before gesturing at the empty side of his nest.

Yoongi could bury himself now.

Yes.

He was dead.

But being buried in his omega's nest was much better. So he went around the bed, not wanting to crawl over to disturb anything. Jin had spent a good amount of time building it, he was not going to ruin it because he was some impatient alpha.

He carefully got in, letting himself lay onto the nicely arranged and layered clothes and sheets. He laid on his side, the omega watching him, eyes sparkling with excitement as he watched his alpha enter the nest.