Twenty Three- Ghosts

A/N

Okay, so i started this story as a joke and now i'm like really attached and i don't want it to end... i think i might get to chapter twenty-five (or even further) then try to bring it to a close.

anyway, any ideas for another story? it could be based off ahs or something else or just something completely random instead. i'd probably do the same again and make the characters me and my friends, with just a few made-up and/or a few from whatever movie/series i end up doing.

i'm gonna do a few soft chapters now probably because this got really depressing really quick, i'll also include you more kira, I've not given you that much time really. i might even squeeze in a bit of character development if i'm feeling nice.

also, kira, i might put some kira x Madison moments in here if i can be bothered. how do you feel?

-

Gray's P.O.V

"I still can't believe you're really here." I say to Amelia. They are sat on the cold windowsill next to me, her legs swinging.

"Well, I can't believe you actually offed yourself." She says.

"I think it was iconic." I say, "Pretty sad, though, I didn't get a visit from God or anything. And it hurt."

"Well, yeah, it's gonna hurt." Amelia says.

"Yeah, but you said it stopped after a few minutes, you said after a minute it just felt like you were floating." I say back.

"Well, it did for me." She says, "But my mind was all a blur, and my memory's all fuzzy. All I could focus on was my blood rushing out of me."

"That's cheerful." I reply, sarcastically.

Amelia nods in answer, "Of course."

"So." I say, "What happens now?"

"I don't know, I'm not very advanced in the whole dying department. I've only been dead for a few days." Amelia says.

"We should go haunt some people." I suggest.

"Don't you think we end up in the afterlife or something eventually, or do we just stay here as ghosts?" Amelia asks.

"I don't know." I jump off of the windowsill, almost falling and knocking over the rickety old chair. I clear my throat, "Let's go haunt some people."

I wait for Amelia to get off the windowsill and she follows me out of the house.

Outside, it is bright. Like, really bright. I have to shield my eyes with my hand.

We walk down the street. I stop at the corner, and look back at Amelia.

"Any idea where Kira and everyone else is?" I ask her.

"They were in the middle-ish house I think."

"And we're turning round again." I spin on my heel, and we walk back down the street.

Amelia catches up with me and we stop outside the house.

"This one?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replies. They grimace, "This one."

"Let's do this." I say, "We'll mess with them."

I push open the door. It is loose on its hinges, and it probably won't even take much to pull it right off. But maybe that's a job for later.

Amelia follows me inside.