"Hmmm. Just training Mama" Ash lied, obviously. Yellow nodded and they got back to Jogging. 

"Ashy~. Want a Cup of Milkshake?" Yellow asked as she pointed at the Medium-sized Milkshake store of Sorts.

"Hmmm. If you want, I don't wanna waste any money" Ash shrugged. Yellow groaned.

Why did her child have to be so ........  Saving?.

He never asks for Expensive stuff. Never asked for Tech Gadgets. He used Old things to suffice his needs. Heck, she needs to ask him to Buy Stuff for himself.

"Just. Stop. Trying. to. save. money. " Yellow groaned. 

"Alright. Alright. I will have a Raspberry  Milkshake " Ash chuckled as they walked into the Milkshake Store. 

Yellow opened the Door and a Ding went off.

"Ah Yellow you are here already?" A Woman's voice asked. 

"Yeah Ms. Jones" Yellow said as she felt a Cold Breeze of air hit her. 

The Air Conditioner just turned on. 

"You are 30 minutes early and Woah. What do we have here. Ash Ketchum himself" Ms. Jones came out and chuckled. 

Ash sent her a Glare. He hated it when people called him Mr. Ketchum. 

"Yep and can we order or do we need to wait?" yellow asked as she sat down on a Table for 2. Ash sat in front of her. 

"I got it ready. Just order what you want and it will be here in a Jiffy" Ms. Jones smiled. 

"Hmmm. A White Chocolate Raspberry a Plain Mango Please" Yellow said scrolling through the names on the Menu. 

"They will be here in a minute" Ms. Jones said as she walked into the Kitchen.

"Do you come here often Mama" Ash asked yellow who nodded. She took her phone out and scrolled through her apps.

"Hmmm. Ash, I just got Test Result" Yellow said.  Ash got nervous.

"Ummm. Ok. How many did I get?" Ash asked nervously. 

"Hmmm. The overall Percentage is 97.9%. Class 1st. Congratulations Mr. Ketchum" Yellow ruffled his hair.  

"Okay. Okay. Stop messing my hair" Ash said as he took her hand off his hair. 

(Note: Ash's Hair is not Raven Color. Ash's Hair is not Raven. It's Jet Black, like Luxray's Fur.)

"Here you go" Ms. Jones said as she placed down a tray with a pink Colored Milkshake and a yellow-colored one. 

"Thanks" Yellow thanked her as she left.

"Here" Yellow said as she gave him his glass. he took the pink-colored Shake and sipped on it with the help of the straw.

 he took the pink-colored Shake and sipped on it with the help of the straw