The Heaven Has Gained an Angel

Prism Estrada and Ayara Zamora hate their life, they both face a wave of problems. Sa araw-araw na ginawa ng Diyos, sawa na silang pagurin ang mga sarili upang makakuha ng pera. The heart-rending tale of Prism, a super charming guy who lives a double life as a street vendor and regular student, only way to provide for himself and as well for his mother who is sick. Simula noong naaksidente ang tatay at kapatid niya, sinubukan niyang magsumikap. Ayara, on the other hand, helped him to deal with his struggle.

Walang kaibigan si Prism, ngunit nabihag siya ng mala-anghel na mukha ni Ayara. Gradually they develops a undeniable close bond, they find solace and comfort in each other's arm. Prism fall for her as they get along well. However, things are too complicated and getting out of hand. Imbes aminin ang nararamdaman, itinago na lang muna niya. They learn more about each other but there's one thing that Ayara can't really say straight to him. Despite of being eager to get to know her, kumalat ito sa buong campus. Prism grows extremely worried. A challenging situation forces them to face the reality, Prism soon finds out that life will never be perfect for him. Hindi niya alam kung paano na ang lahat if heaven take his angel.

-

Hi. Another tragic story, joke.