𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21

Thor and Tera waited as Loki entered the codes to the door'a security panel

"Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor said.

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte." Loki argued.

"You have no idea. He's had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Tera said to Loki, vouching for her father. The door opened, revealing a bunch of guards.

Thor, Tera, and Loki heft up the two Sakaarin guns. "Hello!" Thor greeted.

"Sup homie." Tera also greeted

"Hello." Loki smiled.

The three blasted all the guards and moved to another door.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons of the crown" set adrift." Loki said softly.

A guard tried to ambush Tera through the door. Thor took the guard out immediately before they could get to Tera.

"Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Tera smirked at her poetic uncle.

The three went up the elevator. "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Loki offered.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor agreed.

" ...Did you just agree with me?" Loki asked.

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do GREAT here." Thor said.

"Do you truly think so little of me?"

Thor paused, and considered such a thought.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me..."

Tera thought about Thor's words. You're you, I'm me..

"I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest our paths diverged a long time ago." Thor continued.

Loki was wounded by Thor's willingness to discard him.

"It's probably for the best that we never see one another again." Thor then patted Loki affectionately on the shoulder. "That's what you wanted."

Then silence. "This is awkward...." Tera said

"Yeah well it's more awkward hearing Terin and your conversations." Loki said. Tera's eyes widened and she gulped.

"Who's Terin?" Thor asked.

"Nobody. Nobody at all."

"Her boyfriend." Loki answered.

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" Thor asked.

"No! I don't." Tera spoke through her teeth.

"But you're too young for boys. When we get back you will break up with him."