𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

Tera ran to meet with her father

Tera ran to meet with her father. She saw him hop up and wince. She felt bad he had to do that. But at the same time, she chuckled. She missed her goofy father.

Tera walked into a room with Stark graphic patterns on the walls. She ran to her father and hugged him right. Thor grimaced, and softly hugged her back. He grabbed her hand and they walked around the room.

There was furniture, large cushions, and a sleeping area enclosed by the skull of a giant beast Tera couldn't identify.

They heard a loud noise and turned to see Hulk ease himself into a large steaming Jacuzzi. Tera looked at him quizzically. Hulk wasn't angry, he was relaxed. Yet, he still wasn't turning back to Banner.

"Are we cool?" Thor asked. Hulk grunted. Tera took that as 'I guess so' and smiled. "It's Hulk in a hot tub." Thor whispered to his daughter. They were both equally confused.

"How long have you been like that?" Tera spoke up and asked.

"Like what?" Hulk asked.

"Like this. Big, green, ...stupid."

"Hulk always Hulk."

Tera took it in, then walked over to a window and looked out across the city. She saw a ramshackle space ship take off and Rocket skyward. Higher and higher, it was going for a wormhole. Suddenly, one of the Grandmaster's ships blew it out of they sky.

"How'd you get here?" Thor questioned Hulk.

"Winning."

"You mean cheating?" Thor corrected bitterly. "Were they wearing one of these when you won? How'd you arrive here?"

"Quinjet." Hulk then mimed a plane landing in the water.

"Yes! Where is the Quinjet now?"

Tera seems to have turned back at the wrong time. Hulk hopped out of the hot tub naked. Thor ran to his daughter and shielded her eyes, and then his. "That's naked. He's very naked. It's in my brain now." Thor cried. Tera giggled.

Hulk then pointed out the window. Tera pulled her fathers hand down. "Quinjet." Tera noticed the Quinjet in a massive alien junkyard.

"Yes! I'm getting us out of here. This is a terrible, awful place." Thor said.

Tera nodded her head in agreement before speaking. "You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny. A lot of rich people. Single ladies!"

"Tera he's still married to Romanoff." Thor reminded her. Tera forgot about that. Back then, there were some moments that seemed like Natasha and Bruce weren't ever married.

Hulk sat on his bed and ate a pumpkin. "Hulk stay."

"No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok." Thor said.