𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

Hulk threw a large ball against the far wall

Hulk threw a large ball against the far wall. Two guards escorted Valkyrie. They then left the two to face off. "Angry girl!" Hulk muttered.

Valkyrie bounced forward and gave the Hulk a big hug. Hulk laughed then began playfully roughhousing with her. "What's going on? What do you...?"

Hulk stepped away, allowing Valkyrie to see Thor and Tera. Her smile disappeared. She stared at Hulk, annoyed. Tera smiled the biggest she could, trying to impress Valkyrie. Hulk moped a little. "You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone?" Valkyrie told Thor off.

"We need to talk." Thor said.

"No, you want to talk to me." Valkyrie said. She then turned to leave.

Thor turned to Hulk. "I need her to stay." Tera nodded, agreeing with her father. Tera decided what she needed to do.

She sprinted to Valkyrie and pushed her against the wall. "Stay. Please?"

Valkyrie looked her up and down. Hulk continued to throw his ball against the wall.

Valkyrie walked over to Hulk's bar, picked up an unopened bottle of liquor. Hulk snorted, disapprovingly. Val put it down and found something cheaper. She then popped the cork. Tera ran over and tried to grab something.

She reached her hand out for some liquor but Thor slapped her hand away. He nodded at her as if to say 'too young.'

"All right. Here's the deal. I'll listen to you till this is empty." Valkyrie said. She tipped back the bottle and started to chug.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help...wow." Valkyrie had finished before Thor did.

"What in the Asgard?" Tera questioned.

"Finished. Bye." She went to leave when Thor spoke.

"Odin is dead."

Valkyrie stopped. "Hela, the Goddess of Death has invaded Asgard."

"If Hela's back then Asgard is already lost." Valkyrie sighed.

"I-" he looked at his daughter. "We are going to stop her."

"Alone?" Valkyrie asked.

"Nope. I'm putting together a team. It's me, her, you, and the big guy."

"No team. Only Hulk." Hulk said.

"It's just us three." Thor sighed.