𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Jane sat in her guarded room when one of the guards entered

"I'm not hungry." Jane muttered. Suddenly, Tera knocked him out.

"Good let's go." Tera said. Sif came behind her.

They then met up with Thor and Loki standing beside them. Jane pointed to Loki.

"You're..."

"I'm Loki. You may have heard of... "

Suddenly, Jane slapped Loki hard in the face.

"That was for New York." Loki smiled and looked at Tera.

" I like her." He said.

"I don't."

"You called me here on an urgent matter. What is it?" Odin asked.

"Treason, my lord." Heimdall said.

"Whose?"

"Mine." Heimdall drew his sword, at the same time more guards interrupted them.

"My King, the mortal has been taken." Einherjar Lieutenant said. Odin looked at Heimdall as he commanded his guards.

"Stop Thor, Tera, by any means necessary." Odin demanded.

"There they are! Take them. On my command." The guards yelled.

"I'll hold them off. Take her." Sif said.

"Thank you." Thor told her. Thor, Tera, and Jane went off, as Loki followed them Sif drew her sword and placed it under Loki's throat.

"Betray her and I'll kill you." Sif said. Loki chuckled.

"It's good to see you too, Sif." Loki left to join Thor, Tera, and Jane as the guards got closer to Sif. They then met up with the other comrades.

"Assuming you can get Loki's help, and you can free this mortal, what good would it do? We'd all be dead the minute we step one foot outside the palace." Volstagg asked.

"That, my friend, is where we won't be leaving by foot." Thor said. He, Tera, Loki, and Jane met Volstagg where Malekith's ship had crashed into the palace.

"I will give you as much time as I can."

Tera nodded and they did a secret little handshake.

"When did you learn that?" Thor asked.

"I get bored."

"Well Thank you, my friend." Thor said. As they walked toward Malekith's crashed ship, Jane smiled and nodded at Volstagg, then as Loki was about to follow them, Volstagg stopped him.

"If you even think about betraying her..."

"You'll kill me? Evidently there will be a line." Volstagg let him pass at Loki muttered to himself, "I remember when everyone was worried I would betray him."