𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

"I swear, I left him right here

"I swear, I left him right here." Loki said.

There was a nursing home sign on a brick wall. Suddenly the wall crumbled, revealing a demolition site. Thor and Loki and Tera were wearing street clothes. Tera was wearing a jacket, black shirt, and jeans. Thor carried an umbrella. Loki was dressed in a weird avant-garde suit.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished? Great planning Loki. That's amazing." Tera said.

"How was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

"Then why do you dress like one?" Thor asked.

"Hey." Loki said, offended.

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you." Thor said.

"Diddo!" Tera added.

"I'm honored?" Loki said, unsure.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" A girl asked.

"Sure." Thor said to Loki. "Start figuring out where he is."

"Oh my god!" One of the girls squealed.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." The other said.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping." Thor said, trying to make it feel better.

Tera snorted. "Yeah sure." Tera then noticed something going on around Loki.

"What's this, what are you doing!?" Thor asked. Loki looked down to see that the sidewalk had started to glow beneath him. A circle of ancient symbols.

"This... isn't me." Loki then dropped down out of sight, vanished through solid concrete. Tera noticed a card on the sidewalk where Loki was originally.

Thor poked the business card. "Loki?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh he's a paper!" Tera said, sarcastically.

Thor rolled his eyes. "For the record, I only thought that for two seconds."

Tera picked up the card. It read: 177A Bleecker Street.

Suddenly, they approached 177A Bleecker street. Thor knocked once, twice, then whoosh!

They were suddenly inside a lair. "Thor Odinson. Tera Thorsdottir." A voice boomed.

From a dark corner, A man and a girl levitated, the drifted toward them.

"God and Goddess of Thunder."

Thor held up the ratty umbrella, ready to defend him and his daughter.

"You can put down the umbrella." The girl said. They gave the boy and the girl a sideways look, but then set his umbrella down. When they looked up, the environment was furnished.