𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

"-for those that have died the glorious death

"-for those that have died the glorious death."  Tera, Loki, and Thor said all at the same time. Loki and Tera stood across the cell.

"It hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to. Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction." Loki said. Thor picked up some stones that had fallen off a large rock name Korg's leg and threw it at both of them. "You didn't think we'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting." Thor threw another stone at them. "Does this mean you don't want our help?"

Thor threw another stone. "Father please!" Tera pleaded. "Look, we couldn't jeopardize our position with Grandmaster, it took us time to win his trust. He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable." Tera said. Thor threw another stone. But this time it intentionally hit Tera.

"What she's telling you is, you could join us at the Grandmaster's side. Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then..." Loki made a gesture that said 'we take over'.

Thor threw another stone at Loki. "You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you? Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than both of us. She's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" Loki asked. Thor just scowled. "Fine. I guess I'll just have to go it alone. Like I've always done." Thor smirked and so did Tera. "Would you say something?" Loki cried.

"Say something dammit!" Tera yelled. Thor's eyes finally met Tera's. Her heart was racing.

"What would you like me to say? You faked your own death, you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power, stranded him on Earth..." he then turned to Tera. "And you don't even need me anyways. You have Loki now." He then paused. "Have I said enough, or do you do you want me to go further back than the past two days?"

Tera's eyes burned. Thor stared at them coldly. Tera tried to compose herself before she started to cry.

"You know, I haven't seen this Beloved Champion he talks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly savage. I've placed a large wager against you tomorrow. Don't let us down." Loki said. Loki shimmered and the illusion vanished.

Hundreds and thousands of spectators packed into the stadium seats. Dozens of starships were parked above the arena. A luxury VIP box was attached to the fighting arena. Loki lounged while Tera slowly panicked. Was her father going to be okay? Should she say something?

The Grandmaster walked to the center of the arena. "Wow! Look at all of you. What a show, WHAT-A-NIGHT! Who's having fun? Please, I'm your host. Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors... who died so gruesomely. Good sports. What a show! What a night! This is what you've come for and so have I." There was a bunch of applause. "And now, without further ado...it's main event time!!" Now there was an insane amount of applause. "Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising, got a couple of tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more, see what you think. Ladies and gentlemen..." the audience chuckled. "I give to you...Lord of Thunder!"