#21

ENTRY: 20/6/2021

KEY:

ORB

SHADOWGLYDE

LIGHTBLADE

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @storyaboutHP , thank you for your continuous support, you are amazing! 

This chapter is kinda long, so yeah! Enjoy~( Also a lil angsty!)

---

Location: Decepticon's base, Nemesis. (Past)

---

A loud crash made the Decepticons went into high alert, suspecting a breach to their base. Megatron whipped back, gritting his dentas angrily and powered up his cannons, ready to fire when he spotted the traitorous weapon specialist.

"U-Ugh..." Lightblade Ioa was severed injured and could barely keep her optics open as she crashed into her base. She looked up tiredly to see a blurry image of her master.

"M-My lie-ege...?" was all the femme said before passing out, Energon leaking from her mouth. Megatron stopped in his tracks as he examined the femme. This Ioa had red optics.

She was theirs.

"Get her treated IMMEDIATELY!" Megatron roared, shouldering the injured femme. Breakdown took the unconscious femme over and ran to the medbay.

The medbay opened to reveal a very tired Decepticon CMO looking lazily towards his visitor.

"Wh-WHAT THE FRAG- NO FRAGGING WAY I'M TREATING HER!" Knockout said, jumping a few steps back, still holding a grudge on the femme that dented his finish and made him passed out. Megatron stood behind Breakdown, charging up his cannons as he aimed at the cherry red mech.

"I-I mean- no fragging way she's NOT getting treated! H-Have her on the tables now, Breakdown!" Knockout quickly retracted and got to work; patching her up.

---

Ioa woke up a few solar cycles later, groaning as she onlined her optics.

"W-Wha...?" she said groggily, her vision still blurry as she recalibrated. Blinking a few times, Ioa finally realised her surrounding and shot up immediately, hissing in pain as she felt a flare on her backstruts.

"Welcome back to the land of living, Ioa." Knockout said, having briefed about the situation regarding to his attack. The Ioa before him is not responsible for punching him, rather another reality of said femme did so.

"I-I h-have to get to Megatron immediately! I got-" Ioa's words didn't finish as the mech she was looking for stood before her, looking down at the battered femme.

"Master!" Ioa said, surprised. She scrambled to sit up only for Knockout to hold her down.

"You're still recovering, lay still!" he hissed.

 Ioa growled but relented, staying down but still focused on her master. Waving her servos in the air, an imagery of the alternate reality Ioa came alive.

"That's the different me from the other reality. She's aligned herself with the Autobots, something that I would never dream of doing so! They are fragging pitiful and useless!" Ioa spat, hatred laced in her tone.

She was very much stewing about her loss against the femme.

"And I take it that you lost against her?" Megatron said, his tone growing angry.

"Yes- NO- WAIT! I-I can explain-"

"SILENCE!" Megatron backhanded the already injured femme, sending her tumbling down the berth. Gripping the weapon specialist's faceplate, Megatron sneered at her.