#6

ENTRY: 28/5/2021

Optimus and Ioa are now in his berthroom, the former sets her on the berth. Ioa instantly backs away from him, afraid of the mech in front of her. Optimus raised his servos, signifying that he was not going to harm her.

"I'm sorry for holding you down Ioa, but we cannot let you go back to the Decepticons. I'll explain the situation to you, if you would let me?" Optimus spoke softly, trying his very best to ease the femme's nerves. Ioa contemplates for a moment before nodding hesitantly, easing herself a little as the Prime started to explain everything.

Optimus left no details out. From the first time they've met, to the Scraplets incident till the latest point of them being amnestic. He also indulges her on Shadowglyde and explain the best he could to the femme.

When he was finally done, he looks towards Ioa. The femme was trying her best to comprehend the situation.

"W-Why can't I remember anything...? The mine incident, I know that! It was my first time being out on the field... but that's as far as my memory could go." Ioa said sadly, optics drooping in sorrow. She raised her helm to meet the leader.

"I'm sorry, Optimus. While I do believe your words and everything you've said added up, I... I can't remember." Ioa cried, her coolants dripping onto his berth. The Prime nodded understandingly and pulled her in for a hug, hoping it would bring a tiny comfort to the confused and terrified femme.

Ioa sobbed weakly in his embrace, not liking how confusing everything is. The voice in her head, the mech, the Autobots...

The poor femme's processors could not take the stress and induced a stasis lock, forcing her to power down in order to not cause further damage to her body. Optimus felt the femme leaning against him and unresponsive, so he let be.

She needed the rest; she's been through more than enough.

Optimus shifted into a more comfortable position, Ioa still in his arms as he laid down on the berth. The peaceful silence lured the Prime into stasis, resulting in him powering down with Ioa on his chassis, recharging peacefully together.

It was late evening when the leader awoke. He got up to see the femme still on top of him and he smiled. Ioa's sleeping peacefully on him, her servos laid on top of his windowshield. He slowly sat up, his servos cradling her as he made sure not to wake her up. Leaning against the wall, he stroked Ioa's helm mindlessly as he observed the sleeping femme's form.

'You've been through more than enough, Ioa... I'll do everything in my power to make sure no one else will have to go through this anymore. This I swear on my spark, I will get all of you out of this.' Optimus swore to his spark. He did not want to see the terrified look on Ioa's face ever again or on his other teammates.

They've had enough of this bullshit.

A soft yawn broke the leader's trance, gazing down on the sleepy femme rubbing her optics only to see the Prime's optics on her. She stuttered and backed away, apologising profusely.

"P-PRIMUS! I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to f-fall asleep, I-" Ioa stuttered, her words blurted out in a rush as her face dusted blue in embarrassment.

"It's okay Ioa. Did you have a good recharge?" the kind leader spoke, his optics held worry for the femme. She nodded and smiled awkwardly to the Prime.

"Ahaha...I-I did..." she covered her dermas with the back of her servo, looking down on the berth. Optimus smiled lightly at her reaction, she was definitely an adorable bot, not that he would ever voice out that opinion.

He was still a Prime, and Primes need to keep their emotions in check.

But how could he? The femme got him all wrapped up by her digits and she didn't even know it. In fact, the whole team were in her grasp, they all could not help but to be smitten by her loving attitude. She may be aggressive at times, but she's genuinely an amazing bot.