#19

ENTRY:18/6/2021

Location: Autobot's base (Present)

A/N: LOTS OF SWEARING~

"GET YOUR SLAGGING HANDS OFF ME AUTOBOTS!" Ioa screeched, growling and snapping at the team. Her helm was pounding and her pistons aching but she could not show her weakness against these wretched Autobots.

"Ioa! What on Earth has gotten into you!?" Ratchet yelled, his sword unleashed and ready.

The white and femme woke up on his medical berth only to attack him, leaving him with scratches and mesh wounds. The other bots brought the kids to a room for safety before giving Ratchet a hand.

Optimus was holding the femme down, barely.

"LET ME GO AND I MAY SPARE YOUR WRETCHED LIFE, YOU FRAGGING BASTARDS! UNHAND ME NOW, YOU FOUL CREATURES!" Ioa roared, transforming into a dragon and breathed fire into Optimus face. The Prime ducked from the fire aiming towards him, resulting in the femme medic getting away from his grip.

Letting out a roar, Ioa charge towards him only to stumble and pass out. Behind her, Ratchet was holding a sedative gun, breathing heavily. Optimus furrowed his optics in worry as his teammates tied the unstable femme, cuffing her servos and peds while putting on a muzzle to her intake.

"Are you alright, old friend?" Optimus asked, checking up on his best friend. Ratchet nodded mindlessly as he looked towards Ioa sadly.

"She's been lying to us all this while...?" Ratchet asked, sadden. Optimus closed his optics, not wanting to believe this.

Something felt off, his spark did not collaborate with this Ioa. Furthermore, this Ioa addressed them as if she had battled with them before, hostility oozing from her tone.

"I KNEW IT, IOA IS A TRAITOR!" Arcee growled.

Bulkhead and Bumblebee said nothing as they guarded the beast; optics trained on the unconscious dragon.

"I don't think she's our Ioa... My spark did not sync in tune with her unlike the previous times we are together." Optimus said, looking unsure.

"Our sparks hum in tune when we are together and we're able to communicate through the bonds. This time however; I could not. It seems that this Ioa does not belong in here, or more specifically, our world." Optimus finalised. He sent a quiet prayer to Primus, hoping his real sparkmate is safe and sound.

A whirring sound brought them out of their thoughts as they saw the unconscious beast projected something.

More specifically, someone.

"Guys, we have a grave situation." Shadowglyde said, her optics narrowing at them.

"SHADOWGLYDE!?" The team yelled in unison.

"It's me, as in I'm the original Shadowglyde of this world." She assured them. The team looked at her in disbelief and she sighed.

"I've saved you guys' afts a few times now, are y'all really questioning my loyalty to the Autobots?" She said sassily and the team relaxed.

It was their Shadowglyde alright.

"How come you aren't switched?" Arcee questioned, raising an eyebrow towards the hologram. Shadowgylde shook her helm, unsure of the situation too.

"I don't know what's going on, but it seems that we've found a new power accidentally, causing our Ioa to shift with another alternate version of Ioa. I remained in contact is probably due to the fact that this body belongs to the real Ioa, it is her spark that switched." Shadowglyde explained.