44. overheard

+

+

nini giggled at the screen as she shook her head and took a random selfie of her face upfront to the camera before tapping away, sending it to ricky before looking up to see all eyes on her

"is something wrong?" she asked nervously

"oh! no," gina laughed "it's just cute to see the two sides of it."

nini knit her eyebrows together in confusion "two sides of what?"

"like, we always see ricky's side of your relationship and we like to see that it's the same all around," ashlyn explained simply, decorating the cake

"oh," nini said with a flustered expression, seated at the counter "he asked me to the winter formal."

"did he now?" seb asked with a grin "how was it?"

"did he do something cute?" kourtney asked intrigued

nini giggled and nodded "he made me a set of cupcakes with different designs to represent the winter formal and then just asked me the question..."

the group all erupted with aw's, nini shaking her head with a smile as they took the plate of cake and all made their way upstairs, talking about what shopping they were going to do tomorrow for the very event.

"-so either an emerald green dress or a blue one, but i don't wanna be all cinderella, you know?"

nini nodded, focused in on the conversation before kourtney gasped

"oh! nini you should wear a red dress!" she exclaimed "red seems like it would be your color."

nini chuckled softly "my favorite color is actually yellow and purple, but i do like red for the christmas season..."

"i bet the holidays make you miss your family huh?" ashlyn asked sympathetically

the brunette girl nodded "well, it's not all bad, i still have my aunt here with me, but yes...i miss my mother very much..."

"what about your dad?" seb asked

nini froze slightly as she brought her hand up to her feather locket necklace and cleared her throat "...um...he passed away. when i was fourteen."

if i can't have you || rini auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara