chapter 88

The dentition went by slowly yesterday, but she brought enough stuff to do today to try to make it go by faster.

Sam decided she wouldn't slap anyone else for awhile, because it was painfully boring and slow to sit in a silent classroom for hours with the person you just slapped in front of the whole grade.

Sam kept one hand fidgeting with her necklace that has a D on it for Deena. She just finished all her homework and still had a half hour left.

She tried not to pay attention to Taylor, but she could notice that Taylor kept looking back at her.

Before the party happened, she did like Taylor. She was one of the few more genuine cheerleaders on the team.

The teacher left the room so it was just Taylor and Sam, now and there was an awkward tension in the air between them.

Sam knew Taylor was probably trying to talk to her to say sorry again, but she would never trust Taylor again after what happened.

"Sam?"

Sam was looking out the window and thinking about Deena when she jumped when she heard her name beside her.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Taylor said as she sat down in a desk near Sam's.

"What do you want Taylor? I really don't feel like talking to you. Now or ever."

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. I've missed you a lot. We've been on cheer together all these years. I mean I've wanted to ask you about you liking girls and Deena and all but then I drank so much. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just had the urge and I was drunk. I'm sorry. I really am." Taylor said as she pleaded with Sam.

Sam looked outside as Taylor spoke. Even though she felt like it was right to stand up for her girlfriend, she still felt guilty for slapping Taylor.

"It was fucked up. I never wanted to kiss you or gave you any hints that I wanted to." Sam turned back to face her.

"I know, you're right. You didn't. I'm sorry. I'm guessing you told Deena about it?"

"Well when I ran out of the bathroom, I literally ran out of the house and just started walking around. I didn't know how to get to Deena's house from Josh's but Deena was out driving and found me, so she knew right away something happened."

"So she hates me now too. Just when I thought she was scary and intimidating enough. No wonder her and Kate are best friends.

"Yeah well you shouldn't go around calling people slurs and expect them to not hate you. It's cruel. Seriously, don't call her one again."

"I won't. I get it. I don't expect you to forgive me or anything. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry and I really didn't plan to do it."

"Okay, good to know." Sam sighed.

There was a moment of silence between them. Sam didn't want to say anything else and she knew she would give into Taylor if she kept saying sorry to her.

"I wouldn't have expected you and Deena. But I get it for her at least. In the classes we have together, she's so different around you. She's usually pissed off when you're not there. Then when we have classes together and she lights up around you. I mean you do that with every room you walk in, you don't even notice it."

Sam smiled to herself when she thought about how she made Deena happy, but she was confused as Taylor kept speaking. "Notice what?"

"Nothing..I mean, like it's easy to have a crush on you is all I'm saying. And I'm sure Deena isn't the only one that's had one on you. For all the years I've known you, I'm certain she's not the only one. You're gorgeous but you're also nice to anyone, well except when you're slapping people in the gym. Even though they deserved it." Taylor weakly laughed, trying to make Sam smile.

Sam was surprised as Taylor spoke. She was confused but she also could tell that Taylor was trying to get Sam to like her again, but that would take a long time if it was even possible.

She didn't know what to say back to Taylor. She could only stare at her and try to figure out what Taylor meant.

The teacher walked in, and Sam was never so happy to see one before. "Alright you girls can go."

Sam got up right away, excited to know that she was going to see Deena soon. Sam nearly ran out the front doors and towards Deena's car that was right up front.

Sam opened the passenger door and was about to get in when she heard Taylor's voice behind her.

"Bye, Sam. I'm sorry again."

"Bye," Sam said as she practically ran out the doors to find Deena.

"Hey, how was it?" Deena asked when Sam got in the car.

Sam answered her by grabbing her face with both hands and kissing her. She waited a moment before breaking the kiss.

"Woah, I missed you too." Deena smiled as she pulled back.

Sam smiled at Deena and looked up to see Taylor watching them through the window. Part of Sam did want her to see the kiss after what Taylor said to her in the classroom.

"Why was she staring at us? Did she try anything with you?" Deena asked as she turned to pull out of the school's parking lot.

"She's scared of you, first off. And I think she just told me that she's has a crush on me? I don't know. It was weird. She was trying to say sorry, and then she talked about how she understood why you had a crush on me. And that she knows you're not the only one that does. I didn't say anything back, I just ran out of the room as soon as the teacher dismissed us."

"I'm happy she's scared of me. And that's so fucking weird of her saying that. That shit pisses me off. Her saying that after she kissed you and knows that you're my girlfriend." Deena clenched her jaw as she looked from Sam to the road.

Sam reached over and put her hand on the back of Deena's neck and twirled one of Deena's curls in her fingers.

"Ooooh, are you jealous, Deena Johnson?" Sam couldn't help but like this side of Deena. There wasn't a way that anyone could come between them, especially Taylor. She knew that Taylor wasn't a threat at all to take Sam away.

"No," Deena huffed. "I have to deal enough with almost every guy checking you out and now I have to worry about her too. I hate her, just the thought of her pisses me off." Deena said as pulled up to her house and parked the car.

"I like when you're overprotective and a little jealous. Its kinda hot." Sam leaned over the console and put her hand on Deena's face. "But there's no one in the world that could take me away from you. I'm yours. No one else matters." Sam spoke as she got closer to Deena's lips and kissed her.

She had a smirk on her face when they pulled back from the kiss.

"What are you planning Sam? I know that face."

"Just meet me in your room in five minutes. Don't come in before that." Sam gave Deena a quick kiss on her lips, then got out the car and went inside Deena's house to her room.

i love angst ok i love it but i hold back from writing it for you guys <3333 i am being good i promise hehe