The Politician's Biggest Mistake

Flame Series
First Installment

Flame Series can be read in any order.

Flame Series #1:
The Politician's Biggest Mistake (completed)
Flame Series #2:
Act Like That, Actress (completed)
Flame Series #3:
Harder Than I Thought (onhold)
Flame Series #4:
Curing the Dirty Pain

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No parts of this book may be reproduced or copied in any electronic or mechanical way without the written permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime, so do not plagiarize.

Please be informed that some scenes and words that you're about to meet and read might be disturbing. This includes self-harms and vulgar words that might make you feel uncomfortable and trigger you. Please, read at your own risk. All of their stunts, informations and activities are for entertainment purposes only and should not be applied or relied on your attitude and acts as a human as they might bring injury and death.

Please also be informed that you're about to meet typographical, grammatical and spelling errors. I'm not yet marinated. I am new in the field of making novels and I am not a professional writer. If ever you encounter those errors, please don't mind. Thank you!

This story is not-so-realistic. If you are looking for super realistic stories, feel free to leave.

I do not promote, support nor romanticize the red flags and abuses that will be mentioned in this story. Please be open-minded and understand that the abuses and red flags was needed in order to create this story.

If you are not into flawed characters who makes wrong decisions and moves, into characters who forgive others easily, then kindly leave.

If you are reading this story in any other platform, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original and safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/sofeingcut

You can only read this story here.

I am deleting unnecessary and disrespectful comments!

sofeingcut (k)
©All Rights Reserved.
2021