desperate

Alessa

     "Fuck me," I wine through the phone for the hundredth time.

    "Language Alessa!" Chides Dana, again.

    I mumble back, "Sorry, I'm just so nervous."

    There's a loud shuffling noise on Dana's end that has me moving my phone away from my ear. "Alessa, if there's something you don't want to do, all you have to do is tell him. He'll understand." Sympathises Dana.

    She's right. Cam and I have been dating for what? A month and a half, and while we're both perfectly comfortable with each other, we have yet to go past dry-humping each other.

    I'm about to respond when a knock comes from the other side of the door. "It's me," comes Cameron's voice.

    "Sorry, got to go Dana. Feel better." I quickly sign off.

    I set my phone down on my bed and make my way towards the door, nervous anticipation flooding my system.

    I open my door a crack and the second Cameron sees my face, he's pushing the door all the way open and grabs me by the back of the head. He wastes no time, landing his lips straight onto mine.

    When I let out a desperate moan, Cameron backs away and looks me in the eyes with the most soft expression I've ever seen. His eyes turn a pastel green, like the colour of algae at sunrise.

    "Hello beautiful." He greets, his voice dropping an octave.

    My cheeks flare up at his compliment. He takes my moment of weakness to close the door behind him and fully look at me. I'm not wearing anything breathtaking. My hair is down — falling just past my shoulders because of my insistence on growing it out. I'm wearing a pair of Soffe shorts and an oversized Beach Haven hoodie. The look is a classic 'I don't give two shits but still wanna feel cute' ensemble.

    "Oh now you're just teasing me," he continues, moving his hands from my head to my thighs, and raking them up to my ass.

    When his hands make contact with my ass, I throw my hands out against his chest, in an attempt to steady myself, but find my lips, once again, making contact with his.

    "Alessa. Are you okay with..." Cameron begins between kisses.

    Dana has been quarantined at the health center all week because of the flu that is going around campus, and so I have the room to myself this weekend. Hence Cameron's appearance. It's not that Dana doesn't like Cameron, it's just that I feel bad that he might be distracting. Also it's really frickn' awkward to make out with your boyfriend while your roommate is just doing homework on the other side of the room.

    I was hoping to use this weekend as a chance to take the next step in my relationship with Cameron, but now that he's here, I'm not so sure.

    When I don't respond, Cameron disconnects our lips and continues, "We don't have to, just. Promise me you'll tell me when it gets to be too much."

    "Promise," I knod. "Now. Let's get back to that kissing cause I've got expectations."

    "Oh really?" Questions Cameron seductively as he pushes me back towards my bed.

    When my back hits the bed, Cameron lifts me up and places me on it, settling between my legs. The height of the bed puts me at just under eye-level with Cameron as he leans in for another skin-scorching kiss.

    I release a moan as Cameron's curious hands find their way to the hem of my sweatshirt. "Can I?" Cameron asks.

    I reply with a frantic knod as Cameron swipes my sweatshirt over my head and onto the floor. Underneath, all I have on is a bra, and while I'm not completely exposed, the look Cameron gives me as he rakes his eyes up my body, sends rockets of desire to my core.

    "Fuck babe." He grumbles, before moving in to devour my lips again.

    I'm so conscious of the sounds I'm making and the fact that despite being on the third floor of Amber dormitory and being wedged in the far corner of the building, the walls are still thin.

    Cameron releases my lips, and slowly begins the torturous descent to the top of my bra. Is he trying to make me scream out in pleasure?

    When his lips connect with my collar bone, my vision punches into me and the sight of Cameron devouring my neck sends another missile of need straight to the pit on my stomach.

    Before settling on my breasts, Cameron looks up at me through hooded eyes and puffy lips, asking for silent consent. I nod, and he proceeds, unclasping the back of my bra.

    The moment my bra falls from my shoulders, cold air hits my perked up nipples, causing me to arch my back into Cameron while I let out a moan. Cameron's eyes flare up at my reaction, and without a moment of contention, he drops his mouth onto my awaiting breasts.

    "Fuck." I moan, the sensation of Cameron's warm mouth throwing my senses into overdrive.

    Cameron eagerly responds to my reaction, lapping his tongue around my budded nipple, and playfully tugging on it.

     Under his touch, I'm a mumbling mess; words flying out of my mouth with no real destination. When I'm about to ask for more, Cameron's hands move to the waistband of my shorts.

    I reply with an eager moan, "Yes."

    To which he moves past the hem and plunges his left hand into my shorts, while sucking on my nipple and fiddling with my other breast in his other hand.

    "Cameron." I moan, signifying my climax.

    "Yes. Alessa." He chants around my breast, his left hand picking up its pace. His index, middle, and ring fingers all work together, running my clit in circles until I see stars. A breathy moan escapes me as I attempt to pad my voice.

    After I've settled, Cameron moves away from me to take in the sight of my panting on the bed. This man.

    He's about to come back for seconds when his phone goes off obnoxiously loud in his pocket.

    "Fuck," he hisses, throwing this hand into his pocket and fishing out his phone. "What?" He ask's, unamused by the distraction.

    When I see that the heat has left Cameron's eyes, I push him slightly further away from myself so that I can get up and put my sweatshirt back on.

    "What the fuck?" Yells Cameron into the phone.

    My head quickly swings around, my eyes catching his.

    "What do you mean he leaked another photo?" He growls, never averting his gaze from mine.

    "Fucking Max! I'll have his head for dragging her into this shit!" He yells again.

    My heart begins to pick up pace at the mention of Max's name, and when Cameron finally hangs up the phone, promising to chill out, my heart plunges.

    "What is it?" I ask, the words barely forming in the web of mucus spindled across my throat.

    "Max leaked a picture of us hugging and shit, to the press."

______________
Heyyyyyyyy
So today's chapter was pretty steamy
🧖❤️🔥😏

Anywho. I'm gettin' ready to settle down
for the night, do some reading
But!
Question first!
What is your favorite book you had to read for a class?
For me it's "A Wizard of Earthsea" which
we're currently reading in my
english authorship class, and it's 👌💯

Till we meet again...
On Wednesday!