chapter 5

Word count - 1874

"hisoka, what the hell! how'd you get in here?!?" you jumped, immediately sobering up. you could practically feel the alcohol jumping from your body.

"A magician never tells his secrets, hm?" hisoka joked, still focused on his tower

"Get the hell out. I mean it" Stomping over to him, it wasn't hard to notice that he didn't take those words seriously. you wanted to be alone. no company from anyone, especially not him. how the fuck did he get in here?

he didn't budge. he just sat there with that stupid smirk on his face. "Didn't I tell you y/n, that you were mine..?" hisoka looked up from his cards, standing up to meet your eyes.

"what? you sick fuck get ou-

hisoka pushed you against the wall towering over you. again. it was the same move that he did before, which you should've seen coming. His hands were placed on either side of you while he stared down. You froze unknowingly. He was close, too close.

His swift moves brushed the strong fragrance he wore against your nose.

"Ah ah ah...I'll do the talking for now." his eyes never left yours. you were scared. Not because you knew what he could do, but because you didn't suspect what he would do. he was far too unpredictable, and you hated it.

"Back. Up," you commanded looking up at him, ready to use your nen at any moment. just because you were scared, didn't mean you shouldn't fight back. you learned that the hard way in your teenage years.

"I'm not going to kill you if that's what you are worried about. I would've done that long ago," he said. you felt his gaze drift to your neck as you broke eye contact, turning to the left.

"Just leave you bastard." you spat.

hisoka looked down at you, completely ignoring your demand. He enjoyed this, but he came here to get a point across. "Do you know, who chrollo is, y/n?" he asked

how the fuck does he know chrollo? the fact that hisoka watching you wasn't surprising. he's done it before. what surprised you is how he knew chrollo, and why was he so worried about him.

all of a sudden you felt something pull on both of your arms, as they were yanked against the wall. you used your nen to see what was holding you down. A pink substance appeared around your wrists.

"Bungee gum possesses the properties of both rubber and gum. There's no use in trying to escape. Only I can release it~" he spoke proudly of himself.

"I don't give a damn. take it off" You glared at him. fucking bungee gum.

You didn't know what to do. you didn't know anything at the moment. Not knowing what he was going to do next. Not knowing exactly what he wanted. Not having a way out.

"Do I need to show you, that you're mine y/n?" he asked tracing his finger down your stomach in the motion of the letter S.

"What're you talking about? you sound insane."  you talked back.

"Playing stupid are we? along with an attitude?" hisoka raised his eyebrows. you didn't give him the satisfaction of a response. all you could think about was how to get out of his grip.

Deep down, you knew what he was talking about. On Zevil Island he claimed you. but you didn't think he was serious. you didn't think he was that delusional.

"That man." he moved his head to meet yours "Do you have a clue what he's capable of?" he whispered.

You listened to his words out of curiosity. what was so dangerous about chrollo that he was freaking out about?