"What the hell!" She shouts.

Raven jumps up and runs for the exit.

"Don't let her leave!" I shout. I give the key back to Clarke. "It's what Raven wants don't let her see it again." She nods and we run out to see them holding Raven.

"We need to leave." Clarke tells us.

"Why?" Bellamy asks. "Alie doesn't know where we are."

"Because I know where we can get a wristband."

"I'll drive!"

I love driving. It's so freeing.

***

We arrive at a small shack. The one we came to with Indra and my dad.

"I'll talk to her." Clarke asserted.

"I'll come." I agree.

"Me too." Bellamy adds.

"No." I tell him before getting out of the car and slamming the door before he answers. He comes out anyways following Clarke.

"Skaikru is not welcome here, Wanheda." Nylah grips her sword tightly.

"Nylah, what's wrong." Clarke looks at her the same way she looked at Lexa. We got some insane chemistry here. My eyes dart between then then over to Bellamy who senses the same thing. He hides his grin by looking down then at me.

"She's waking up. Hurry!" I hear Sinclair announce.

"Is your father here?" Clarke asks. Damn she did the dad too?

"My father's dead, part of an army killed by your people while trying to protect you." Nylah spits.

Bellamy's smile drops. I look away from him. Octavia already made him feel bad enough today, he doesn't need more.

"Nylah, please."

"I said no."

"We haven't got time for this. Move. Move!" Bellamy raises his gun at her. Again. And she backs away. "Get her in there."

"Tie her to the bed!" Clarke instructs. We follow and begin tying Raven to the bed. She screams and struggles but we hold her down. I back up to Clarke.

"Hey what happened between you and Nylah?"

She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Not now, Avery."

She punches Jasper in the face, AGAIN.

"Why is it always me!?" He shouts.

With Raven screaming and us trying to hold her down, this was the most chaotic minutes of my life.

We finally finish tying her up.

"Let me go!" She shouts over and over again. Running out of breath each time.

"Shut up!" I shout back at her. Jasper and I plug our ears in annoyance.

After a while she shuts up.

She begins trying to bite her restrains.

"Cmon don't- don't do that. Raven." Jasper insists.