𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

23 June 1991,

Reptile House,

The London Zoo

Stella stood there alone - as Draco got a last-minute photoshoot so, he had to go - watching the iconic scene from the movie harry potter and the philosophers stone play in front of her eye, and she will be damned if she let that happen as it did.

"you're alright?" She asked, giving her hand to a messy-haired, gree-eyed boy who was just thrown to the ground by his pig-like cousin.

Harry looked up to see a beautiful girl around his age looking at him. He stayed there on the ground looking at her dumbfounded.

"Hello, can you hear me?" She asked polity.

He realized that he was looking at her too long. His face turned red in embarrassment.

" huh? " he said, looking at her like a confused puppy.

"I was asking if you're alright?" She repeated, giving him a hand to get up from the floor.

" i-i am fine" He turned red again but took her hand nevertheless.

They both stood there awkwardly. Looking at the snake, who was still behind the mirror, and Harry's whale of a cousin who was still looking at that snake making fun of it, at least harry was looking.

Stella was once again in her zone thinking.

At least now, she has finally tracked down Nagini, and she won't let her run away also. Harry won't be starved or locked up for using magic.

" Th-thank you. " harry broke the silence.

" fo-for helping me," he explained further.

" no need to thank me; I just did what a decent person would have done," she said.

There was silence for the next moment.

" so, was that your brother who pushed you? " she asked.

" he's my cousin," he replied.

" Seems like he doesn't like you much. "

" no, he doesn't; it's his birthday. He didn't even want me to be here in the first place. "

"he sounds horrible, and to be honest, he looked like a baby whale," she whispered the last past.

"I can't say he doesn't." He replied, chucking.

" I am Harry, and you are," he asked.

"I am Ella, its nice to meet you, Harry."

Harry turned around to see his relatives but couldn't find them. Stella realized they had left him or had just forgotten that he was even here with them. But that's didn't anger her. What did make her angry was The look on Harry's face. He looked so lost, confused, and worried.

She, for some reason, couldn't take it.

"Hey, don't worry, I can help you find them, or I can drop you home but first, let's have some fun!" she said excitingly.