𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

(Please read the image

(Please read the image. above)

Well, revenge wasn't in her goal, but she knew one way or another those auror's would fuck themself on their own, and they did.

And her father does like getting even.

---

23 June 1991,
Malfoy Manor,
Landon

Stella sat in her room flipping through her notebook, trying to concentrate. She has been reading the same damn page, and she can't understand a thing.

Enough is enough; maybe she needs a break. Nodding to herself, she shut her book. She walked through the manor like she was on an actual mission. Which she was; to find her dear brother.

She has checked his room, quidditch ground, library, piano room, patio, ball room, art room, their father's study but he is no where to be found which did not do well for her restlessness.

After wasting 40 minutes, she finally decided to call dobby her house elf.

"What can dobby do for little mistress star."

"Dobby do you know where my brother is ?" she asked.

"Little Mistress star dobby be sorry. Dobby don't know where little master dragon is. Bad dobby. Bad bad bad dobby,"  he said, ready to cry.

"no need to cry dobby. shh. Its okay. Its nothing to worry about. Why don't you go back to making food." she said trying to calm the poor little creature.

"Dobby be doing that," he said, ready to pop away.

"And dobby did you buy the glasses i told you to?" she inquired.

"Yes, little mistress dobby did buy glasses for mistress's unknown friend, when does mistress want dobby to deliver it." he asked eagerly.

"same date, same time and same place dobby make sure no one see you like always. Now off you pop," she replied.

When dobby popped away, Stella realized just where her brother would be; the tree house.

Of course, he will be in the tree house. Why didn't she thought that before? They both love it there. It was a gift from their father on their 5th birthday. Also, it was the safest place in the whole damn manor as Her father feared that one day Voldemort or the death eaters might come to live in their estate and to keep them safe, he asked goblins to build the tree house. It has been their safe heaven since then.

She made her way to the forest at the back of the manor. She stood in front of the enormous tree in the whole forest. She placed her palm on it and started pushing her magic into the tree. Her magic turned into invisible stairs only visible to her eye.