𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Katherine kings, a well known name in modeling industry even at the age of sixteen.

She is known for her ruthlessness. Her cold yet calm natural towards everyone except her family.

For the rest of the world she may be a big bad bitch who can sabotage their career, their name if they dare cross her or her family.

But, for her family she is still a teenage girl, with a heart of gold.

Someone who enjoys reading different things just to escape her life's harsh reality.

Someone who get hurt when she hear people criticising her hard work.

Someone who is still human, not a cold hearted, merciless monster.

Her family was the only best thing left in her life, was, as even that was taken away from her by death.

----

5 June 2021,
London

She was sitting in her car reading a harry potter fan fiction yet again, trying to feel some peace after all day of work.

BANG!

And in seconds her world turn up side down in slow motion when a car come out of nowhere and crashed into her 's.

All she could feel was pain and all she could think at that moment was about her family, how heart broken they will be when they saw her lifeless body.

Death watch the human in front of him and even he couldn't denie that she deserve a second chance because even in death all she care about was her family.

Not her.

Never her.

Well may be this time she will learn to put her happiness first.

May be...