𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

Začít od začátku

That's when Daryl walked inside, sitting down beside me.

"Hey." He greeted, smiling slightly.

"Hi. What's up?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well uh...yesterday, when Glenn an' Rick got back with Hershel, they came back with this kid; Randal. He was part of a group shootin' at 'em, an' he hurt his leg. We didn' know what to do with him, but Shane an' Rick went out to dump him somewhere." Daryl explained.

       I nodded along as I listened, "Okay. Anything else?".

      "Yeah. Me an' Kenny are goin' out for a run, so I want you to stay close to Maggie an' Hershel, alri'? We'll be back soon." He replied.

      "Mhm. You guys be safe, okay?".

       Nodding, he ruffled my hair, "We will. I'll see ya' later, kid." He walked out as Ryan sat down my breakfast in front of me.

      "Smells good." I smiled, digging in right away, as I just now noticed how hungry I was.

     Maggie then came down the staird, smoothing out the wrinkles in her shirt.

      "Mornin', Taylor." She smiled, walking past me to go make herself breakfast.

       "Hey." I smiled back, taking a bite of my eggs.

       "Hey, Ryan. Have you seen Beth?" Maggie asked him, fixing herself a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice.

         "Nope. All I know is a saw that idiot Ben flirtin' with her yesterday. Jimmy was pissed." He chuckled in response, sitting down beside me.

      "Ben seems okay. I mean, I've talked to him only once. I'm closer with Lee, Clem, and Kenny." I chimed in.

       "They seem alright. But yeah...I don' think Beth has come out of her room since yesterday. Seein' all her family an' friends dead, an' not to mention that lil' girl y'all were lookin' for an' your sister...it really upset her..." She sighed.

       Images of Sophia and Chloe's dead corpses flashed behind my closed eyes once more, and I shivered, trying to take my mind off it by continuing my breakfast.

       "Crap, I'm sorry, Taylor. I shouldn't have said anythin'." Maggie apologized.

"No, it's fine, really. Everyone's messed up from what happened. We all just need a little time." I reassured her, getting up to wash my plate.

That's when there was a loud crash from what sounded like Beth's room upstairs, and then me, Maggie, and Ryan rushed up the stairs, knocking on her locked bathroom door.

"Beth, open up! Please!" Maggie called, trying to get the door to open, crying from the other side.

Lori then walked into the room, "What's goin' on?".

"It's Beth. She's inside an' I think somethin' happened." Maggie replied.

"Alright, this is gonna hurt..." I muttered, and then I rammed my shoulder into the door.