Chapter 27

"Let's do it facing each other. Like this, I can watch your reactions." Eijiro said as he gently laid Izuku down on the mattress. Doing it doggy style usually was better for someone's first time but Eijiro wanted to be able to see Izuku's face, so that he could tell if he was hurting the omega or not by watching the expressions on his pretty face.

"Okay." Izuku didn't seem to have any objections. He wanted to see Eijiro's face as well, but not for the same reasons. He just found Eijiro incredibly hot, even more so when his face was slightly sweaty and his red eyes full of irrepressible hunger.

Moaning at the thought, Izuku's heart raced as he watched Eijiro remove his hero costume in front of his eyes. He almost drooled at the sight of Eijiro's impressive muscles flexing with each of the alpha's movements and then swallowed when his gaze moved down, landing on Eijiro's length. He still wondered if Eijiro's piercing would hurt or not when inside him.

"Hands by your head, pup." Eijiro said as he hovered on top of Izuku, his impressive frame completely caging the tiny omega against the mattress. "Let me take care of everything for you." He put a loving kiss on Izuku's forehead, his words reassuring Izuku like nothing else could.

He didn't have to worry about anything. Eijiro would take care of him.

"You nervous?" Eijiro asked in a low murmur.

"A little..." Izuku timidly admitted and Eijiro gently ran his hands through his green curls. "I won't put it all in for your first time." He declared.

He had maybe prepared Izuku but the omega still wasn't used to having something deep inside him. It was better to take things slow if he didn't want to hurt him. He wanted Izuku to have a good memory for his first time. It was important, after all.

"I want you to feel good. You can tell me to stop whenever you want." He said and Izuku softly smiled in response. "I know." He could trust Eijiro. He knew the alpha would be nothing but gentle with him.

"Give me your hand." Eijiro took Izuku's left hand in his before intertwining their fingers together next to Izuku's head. He then used his other hand to guide himself to Izuku's entrance, the moment incredibly intimate as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"You're beautiful." Eijiro told Izuku in a whisper just before starting to push inside him.

"Ngh..." Izuku let out a small whimper at the sensation, but Eijiro quickly began to release soothing pheromones to calm him down. "Shh, it's okay. Take deep breaths, precious. Open for me." He kept murmuring sweet encouragements into Izuku's ear, his fangs gently grazing the omega's earlobe as he did. 

"That's it, you're doing good." He praised Izuku. "Such a good boy for me."

"Eijiro..." Gasping, Izuku slightly struggled to adjust to Eijiro's size while Eijiro gently rubbed his hips to help soothe him. "Shh, stay relaxed. Take all the time you need, I won't move." The alpha reassured Izuku. He was doing his best not to hurt him.

"I feel full." Izuku said in a whisper and Eijiro couldn't help but let out a low chuckle in response. "Yeah, that's normal." He wasn't small. "Wanna feel me inside you? Here, touch." He seductively said before guiding Izuku's hand to where they were connected.

"Oh god." Izuku could feel Eijiro entering him and the realisation somehow made him blush a bright red. Eijiro really was inside him. They were doing it for the first time together and it was amazing.

"You're adorable." Eijiro amusingly smiled as he put a loving kiss on Izuku's forehead. He found the way his freckled cheeks looked flushed absolutely endearing. "I'm gonna start to move a little, tell me if it hurts." He warned and Izuku timidly nodded in response, when he felt Eijiro start to move inside him.

"Ngh..." A small moan left him at the sensation. It didn't hurt, at least not like he thought it would. It did feel a little uncomfortable at first but it was nothing compared to the pleasure Eijiro made him feel.

"Oh, feels good." The look of utter bliss he had on his face made Eijiro smile, the alpha nuzzling the omega's neck as he continued to gently roll his hips.

"Yeah?" He pressed languorous kisses all over Izuku's neck and face.

"Yes, I can feel your piercing..." Izuku breathed out and Eijiro smirked in answer. "Told you it would feel good."

Izuku moaned. "I like it. Please, don't stop." He said breathlessly.

"I won't, don't worry." Eijiro reassured him. "I'm here to make you feel good." He seductively murmured as he licked behind Izuku's ear. He was doing his best to keep things gentle for Izuku's first time even though he was itching to get rougher. But it was okay. He had all the time in the world to try new things with Izuku in the future.

Plus, the way Izuku looked under him was too beautiful to be described with mere words. Eijiro found himself entranced by the sight.

"You're so pretty." He murmured as he leaned in to kiss Izuku on the lips. Wrapping his hand around the omega, he began to stroke Izuku in rhythm with his thrusts and watched with fascination how Izuku sensually arched his back at the sensation.

"Yes, more..." The tiny omega moaned so prettily that Eijiro couldn't possibly resist him anymore.

"I love you." He unexpectedly confessed, his red eyes full of passion as he looked at Izuku like he was the only one who mattered in the whole world.

It made Izuku gasp, the omega's entire being swelling with indescribable warmth as he gazed into Eijiro's eyes. "You do?" He asked in a tone close to a whisper, surprise and slight insecurity lacing his voice. He couldn't believe it. Eijiro had just told him he loved him and it had to be the best thing that had ever happened to him.

"Yes, I do. You're my heart." Eijiro repeated with incredible tenderness and Izuku just couldn't contain his tears of happiness anymore. "Me, too. I love you, too." He said as he wrapped his arms around Eijiro's neck, his words making the alpha smile.

"I know." Their lips met and time seemed to stop for a moment.

It was only them, lost in their passion and love for the other. Eijiro continued to roll his hips as their breaths mingled together, his thrusts oh-so gentle but perfectly angled to reach Izuku's sweet spot. He stroked Izuku until he could feel the omega tremble under him, and Eijiro pulled out before following him over the edge.

Breathing heavily, he finally collapsed back down onto the bed before pulling Izuku on top of him. "You okay?" He asked as he put a loving kiss on top of Izuku's head, holding the tiny omega close to him. 

"Mhm..." Izuku simply hummed in response. He was exhausted and softly panting but felt incredibly content as he bathed into the afterglow.

Doing his first time with Eijiro had been even better than what he had imagined. It had still felt amazingly good. Izuku couldn't wait for Eijiro to put it all in the next time they would do it.

"Thank you for trusting me with your body." Eijiro murmured as he gently ran his hand through Izuku's green curls. He knew how important his virginity was to Izuku and felt truly honoured to be the omega's first time. Now that it had happened, now that they had connected their bodies in the most intimate way possible, there was no turning back anymore.

"I promise I'll always cherish you, Izuku." Eijiro told Izuku.

To be continued

Don't hesitate to tell me if you liked this chapter, I did my best to make it romantic and filled with emotions since it was their first time!

Unfortunately, I had to edit several things to make sure that Wattpad wouldn't delete this story (the original chapter is way kinkier and longer, more than 2K words), but you can still find the explicit version on my Patreon account if you want to read it.

Have a good day/night!