Chapter 18

"You okay?" Eijiro asked Izuku once they were back in his penthouse. He could tell something was upsetting Izuku. The tiny omega was way quieter than he usually was and it was concerning Eijiro. "What's wrong, beautiful? Talk to me."

Izuku timidly bit his lips, wondering if he should talk about it or not. He was scared Eijiro would find him annoying but, really, he couldn't help it. "There's really nothing anymore between you and Denki..?" He hesitantly inquired.

He was feeling insecure. He had found Kaminari and Eijiro way too close for his liking and knowing that they had a past together was worrying him even more. After what had happened with Shinsou, his worst fear was to be cheated on again. He had trust issues and a fear of abandonment he just couldn't control since his parents had left him.

Eijiro seemed to catch on because he pulled Izuku into his embrace to reassure him. "There's nothing at all between us." He promised. "Actually, there wasn't anything to begin with. Just two stupid teenagers wanting to get off." 

What he had done with Kaminari in the past hadn't meant anything. At least, not to him. But the way Kaminari had acted tonight was weird, as if he had wanted to make Izuku jealous on purpose. Eijiro would have to talk about it with Kaminari.

"Did it bother you, what he said?" He asked as he put a tender kiss on top of Izuku's head. 

"Yes..." Izuku quietly admitted and Eijiro smiled fondly in response. It was cute to see Izuku being jealous. "I'm sorry. It shouldn't have happened." He nevertheless apologised. Izuku felt bad because of him and Eijiro didn't want this. Izuku shouldn't have to feel insecure.

"I promise you that you're the only one I want, right now. There's no one else but you." He assured as he gently caressed Izuku's cheek. Why would he want anyone else when he already had the most perfect omega ever? Izuku wasn't only drop-dead gorgeous, no, he also was incredibly sweet and smart. He always let out the cutest giggle and the most irresistible mewls when being pleasured. Eijiro couldn't possibly ask for more.

"But we'll have to work on your insecurities, pup." It wasn't the first time that he noticed just how insecure Izuku actually was. It surely was due to his parents abandoning him and his ex-boyfriend being unfaithful. "Just because your ex cheated on you doesn't mean I'll do the same." Eijiro stated.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Izuku began to lower his eyes as he apologised but Eijiro raised his head so that their eyes eyes would lock together. "Don't be sorry, it's okay. You have every right to be insecure, but I'll be here to remind you each time that you have absolutely nothing to worry about." He said before putting a loving kiss on Izuku's forehead.

"Eijiro..." Izuku couldn't believe he had found such a good alpha. Someone who cared for him, reassured him and protected him. Eijiro was everything he was looking for and even more.

"I want to please you..." Izuku couldn't resist saying, a soft blush spreading over his cheeks as the words left his lips. He wanted to show Eijiro how much he liked him and how much he was grateful to have him.

"Yeah? What do you want to do?" Eijiro asked, a smirk taking over his features when Izuku's cheeks turned slightly darker at the question. "You told me I could repay the favour next time..." Izuku timidly answered. Eijiro had given him two orgasms last time while he hadn't done anything in return. It was his turn to make Eijiro feel good.

"You want to wrap your pretty lips around my cock? That's it, pup?" Eijiro unexpectedly said as he caressed Izuku's bottom lip with his thumb. It made Izuku blush furiously, the tiny omega unable to answer and only nodding in response.

Eijiro's eyes suddenly darkened with lust. He sat on his bed and spread his legs before tossing a pillow on the floor for Izuku. "Here, get on your knees." He ordered.