Chapter 25

"Let's go to my bedroom." Izuku told Shinsou as they entered his apartment. He wanted to get this over with quickly. Shinsou would take his virginity then Eijiro would have no excuses left to refuse to sleep with him. The plan was simple, really.

But then, why did it feel so wrong..?

"Izuku." Shinsou called as he wrapped his arms around Izuku's slim waist from behind. He kissed Izuku's nape, his lips travelling up to Izuku's jaw as he tilted the omega's head to kiss him on the lips.

"Don't." But Izuku turned his head on the other side. He didn't want to kiss Shinsou. It felt way too intimate to share it with someone who had broken his trust. "Not on the lips." He declared. Only Eijiro was allowed to kiss him, no one else.

"Fine." Shinsou didn't seem to mind too much. Turning Izuku around in his embrace and pushing the omega down onto the bed, he began to kiss down Izuku's neck as he positioned himself on top of him. His hands slipped underneath Izuku's shirt, finding Izuku's nipples and triggering a small whimper out of the omega.

"Shit. I missed having you moaning under me so much." Shinsou husked out at the sound. He had slept with other omegas since Izuku had broken up with him, but none could even compare to Izuku. "You sound so good when I touch you." He said as he began to undress Izuku, first removing his shirt and then taking off his pants. He was about to remove Izuku's boxers when Izuku stopped him.

"I'll do it myself." Izuku pushed Shinsou away. Sitting up against the headboard, he slid his boxers off his legs before throwing them somewhere in his bedroom. Then, spreading his legs open, he brought two fingers to his entrance. 

"You gonna finger yourself?" Shinsou felt his cock pulse at the thought.

"Yes." Izuku nodded in response. He didn't want Shinsou to finger him. Actually, he didn't want Shinsou to do anything other than put it in at the end. There was no need for foreplay when there were no feelings between them. Izuku would prepare himself on his own.

"That's fine by me. I'll enjoy the show." Shinsou got comfortable on the bed to watch what Izuku was doing. He didn't want to miss anything.

"Yeah, so hot." He began touching himself enjoying the show Izuku was putting up for him. "You look so damn sexy, babe. I wanna fuck you so bad." He couldn't get enough of the sight of Izuku masturbating before his eyes. It was turning him on so much.

"Ngh..." Izuku let out a small whine as he added a third and final finger inside him. He wasn't producing much slick so fingering himself felt quite painful, but it wasn't enough to stop him. He couldn't give up now; he needed to do it until the end.

"It should be good." He stated as he pulled his fingers out. Turning his back to Shinsou, he got on his hands and knees so that Shinsou could take him from behind.

"You wanna do it like this?" The alpha asked as he put his hands on Izuku's hips and Izuku nodded in response. "Yes." He didn't want to see Shinsou's face while doing it or he knew he would stop everything. He had to be crazy, being ready to sleep with his ex who had cheated on him.

"Raise your ass a little more." Shinsou positioned Izuku so that they were perfectly aligned. "Yeah, that's it. I'm putting it in."

"Wait, stop." Izuku suddenly said.

He couldn't do it. What was wrong with him? Why would he give his virginity to Shinsou when he had promised himself he would only give it to the person he loved? Why would he sleep with Shinsou when he already had an alpha who never disrespected him, who was perfect for him?

He couldn't do this to Eijiro. Izuku was maybe hurt because of what he had said but still, he couldn't cheat on him. He couldn't do the one thing he despised the most.